The Digital University Kerala campus is a place for discovery, alive with debate, both intellectually and physically. The sustainable campus architecture isn’t just a backdrop for what is going on inside the buildings. It is a model for innovation that inspires and keeps the campus’ high aspirations on track.Government of Kerala has promulgated an ordinance upgrading IIITM-K as “Kerala University of Digital Sciences, Innovation and Technology”. The University was set up by Government of Kerala vide Ordnance No. 9 of 2020 dated 18 January 2020 and started functioning from the new campus of IIITM-K in Technocity.The new University will strive to be an international benchmark in conducting cutting edge research and nurturing budding minds in center for promoting and implementing modern technological interventions in disruptive technologies.
The University is aiming to create capacity building in post-graduate and doctoral level in the areas of Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing, Internet of Things, Electronic Systems and Automation, Imaging Technologies, Data Analytics and Big Data, Cyber Security, Blockchain, Ecological Informatics, Geospatial Analytics etc. State-of-the-art labs with professional training programmes, consultancy and implementation solution to support Government will be continued for the benefit of society.
Kerala University of Digital Sciences, Innovation and Technology invites applications from qualified Indian Citizens for appointment to the following post (on contract basis) for consultancy project and Data Analytics project of the University. Candidate shall apply online through the Recruitment Portal. The guidelines for submission of application are available in the portal
- Associate Business Analyst
- System Administrator
- Junior Security Analyst
Position: Associate Business Analyst Essential Qualification: B Tech / BE / MSc Computer Science / MCA / MBA from a recognised University/Institution. Essential Experience: At least three years relevant experience as Business Analyst in a reputed software industry /organization. Desirable Experience: Experience in Modernization, Business Process Reengineering /Government projects will be an added advantage
Position: System Administrator Essential Qualification: B-Tech/BE/MCA/M-Tech/MSc in IT or Computer Science Certifications (desirable): CCNA, RHCE/LPI RHCSA Essential Experience: 10 years relevant experience (out of which 5 years proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, Senior Tech Support Engineer or similar role).
Communication skills: Work on teams and must communicate effectively with clients, managers, faculties, developers, and other workers. Problem-solving skills: When Network problems come up, administrators must troubleshoot them and resolve the problems. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Position: Junior Security Analyst Essential Qualification: M-Tech/MSc in Information Technology/MSc in Computer science (Specialization in Cyber Security) Essential Experience: Minimum 1-year relevant experience (out of which 6 months industry experience in Cyber Security Area)
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Associate Business Analyst Remuneration: Rs. 45,000/- per month (consolidated)
- System Administrator Remuneration: Rs. 35,000 – 45,000 (Consolidated) per month
- Junior Security Analyst Remuneration: Rs. 30,000 – 40,000 (Consolidated) per month
How to Apply
● Applications shall be submitted on-line latest on 10/09/2021 The application form is available at https://www.duk.ac.in/careers
● The applications received after the last date fixed or the applications which are incomplete or the applications without filling the relevant field will be summarily rejected.
● Interim queries after the submission of application will not be entertained. The candidates will be intimated the schedule of Test/ Interview through their registered email only.
● The candidates are advised to check their registered e-mails regularly after the last date fixed for the submission of the application.
● The University has the right to cancel the advertisement or entire selection process at any stage without assigning reason thereof and the decision of the University shall be final.
Venue of Interview:
The Interview will be conducted at Thiruvananthapuram only
Application Submission Deadline 10/09/2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Digital University Kerala
Mangalapuram, Thonnakkal PO
Kerala – 695317
For Additional Information
Kerala University of Digital Sciences, Innovation and Technology invite applications from qualified Indian Citizens for appointment to the following post (on contract basis) for the Data Analytics project of the University.
Kerala University of Digital Sciences, Innovation and Technology invite applications from qualified Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Associate Business Analyst (on contract basis) for consultancy project of the University
- Government Job Opportunity in Kerala University of Digital Sciences, Innovation and Technology
- Monthly Salary Rs.30,000 to Rs.45,000
- Associate Business Analyst / System Administrator /Junior Security Analyst Opportunity for Engineering in Computers/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication