Jawaharlal Nehru University is the foremost university in India, and a world-renowned centre for teaching and research. Ranked number one in India by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a Grade Point of 3.91 (on a scale of 4), JNU was ranked no 3 among all universities in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework, Government of India, in 2016 and no 2 in 2017. JNU also received the Best University Award from the President of India in 2017.Jawaharlal Nehru University has collaborated with universities across the world in research projects, conferences, and publications. It has many active MoUs with international and national universities and exvhanges faculty and students with them regularly. We also host the Indian segment of some international degree programmes.
Project Title: ‘Impact Assessment of Start-up Village Entrepreneurship Programme (SVEP) in Gujarat & Haryana’
- Research Assistant
MBA / MSW /MRS/MRM/ MSc / MA or equivalent degree
Experience on working in the field of Rural Livelihood/Rural Development
Nature and tenure of the position: The position is purely temporary in nature and will terminate with project completion.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Research Assistant – 1 @ (INR)Rs. 16000.00 per month for the period of 15 Months starting from November 1, 2021
How to Apply
Application consisting of a cover letter, and detailed CV (including details of educational and research accomplishments and research experience) should reach the undersigned as soft copy. Applicants are required to specifically mention: Application for MGNCRE Project Staff Recruitment, name, date of birth, contact details, essential/technical/professional qualifications, and experience details.
The position will require commitment for frequent travel or staying at the project location.
Project Director: Dr.Arvind Arahant, Associate Professor, Room No. 11, ABVSME, JNIAS Ext. Building, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110067.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for an ONLINE interview and no other communications in this regard should be expected.
- Screening cum Selection Committee’s decision will be final in case of any dispute.
- Subject of the email MUST be “Research Associate-I Position”.
Applicants are requested to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days from the date of this advertisement, i.e. up to 15th October 2021.
Application Submission Deadline 15th October 2021.
Job Location 🇮🇳
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi 110067
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Jawaharlal Nehru University Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship
- Monthly Salary Rs. 16,000.00 per month
- Research Assistant Opportunity for MBA / MSW /MRS/MRM/ MSc / MA