The National Housing Bank (NHB) is a statutory body, established in 1988, under an Act of Parliament, viz. the National Housing Bank Act, 1987 (53 of 1987). The mandate of NHB is to operate as a principal agency to promote housing finance institutions and to provide financial and other support to such institutions. The Bank is also mandated to carry out supervision of Housing Finance Companies (HFCs). The supervision of HFCs is done by the Bank through on-site inspection and off-site surveillance, market intelligence and co-ordination with other regulators. It is committed towards the establishment of a sound and stable housing finance system in the country by way of promoting financial and institutional framework for the housing finance sector. NHB has been continuously striving for the development and promotion of innovative market based solutions, especially for low income housing segments. The Bank is an officer-oriented, professionally managed institution with headquarter in New Delhi and Regional / Representative offices in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Lucknow. The Bank seeks to promote excellence in its operations through research and analysis and adopting contemporary work practices and technology. The Bank has embarked on a number of path breaking initiatives which has attracted national and international attention. The Bank offers a modern, congenial, professional work environment and career opportunities for qualified, energetic, sincere men and women.
National Housing Bank invites online applications from Indian citizens for Appointment of IT Consultant and Consultant/Advisor for NHB Residex Candidates are requested to apply online through the link
- IT Consultant for NHB Residex
- Consultant for NHB Residex
Position: IT Consultant for NHB Residex
Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science from recognized University /Institution.
• Minimum Experience: 08 years post qualification
• Should be Microsoft SQL certified or equivalent, working knowledge in SQL Server (2012 and higher version) as backend for atleast 2 years in the last 4 years
• Should have working knowledge for atleast 2 years in database management
• Experience and proficient in advanced Microsoft Excel
• Experience in MVC/VB.net as front-end and well conversant in ASP.Net, ASP, HTML, XML script and development of web-based applications
• Experience in Machine Learning
• Experience in developing mobile application in Android and iOS and publishing the app in Google Play Store and Apple App Store
Position: Consultant for NHB Residex
Graduate / Post Graduate in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized University /Institution.
• Minimum Experience: 8 years post qualification
• Should have experience in the field of publishing property/housing price indices preferably for atleast 2 years in the last 4 years.
• Should have experience in statistics and statistical techniques using IT platform for atleast 2 years in the last 4 years.
• Should have experience in data analysis, analytics, Advanced Microsoft Excel, Statistical Programming for atleast 2 years in the last 4 years
• Should have skill and experience for atleast 2 years in the last 4 years required in data analysis of Big Data, Geographical Data Analysis, understanding of Indian cities their administrative boundaries along with that of zones, wards etc. and Pin Codes
• Data visualization and data presentation skills
• Good skills in documentation and presentation
• Experience in database, SQL Server (2012 and higher version) as backend in the last 3 years
• Experience in Machine Learning in the last 2 years
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- IT Consultant for NHB Residex A consolidated fixed remuneration of ₹ 1 Lac per month.
- Consultant for NHB Residex A consolidated fixed remuneration of ₹ 1 Lac per month. per month.
How to Apply
National Housing Bank invites online applications from Indian citizens for Appointment of IT Consultant and Consultant/Advisor for NHB Residex Candidates are requested to apply online through the link given on https://nhb.org.in/oppurtunities@nhb/
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are required to provide all required information (proof of age, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
- Short listing will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if shortlisted).
- In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he / she will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://nhb.org.in regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advice, wherever required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
- In case more than one candidate, scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
- HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE. However a copy of the application may be preserved by Applicant after submitting application.
- All revision / corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above mentioned website.
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION: FROM 09.06.2021 TO 30.06.2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Housing Bank, Core 5-A, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
For Additional Information
APPOINTMENT OF IT CONSULTANT AND CONSULTANT/ADVISOR FOR NHB RESIDEX
- Government of India Job Opportunity in National Housing Bank
- Monthly Salary ₹ 1 Lac
- Job Opportunity for Computer Science / Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics