IIB is looking for suitable Insurance Professionals who are passionate and technically competent for a Senior Position in the Health Vertical. The aspirants should have the ability to put skills to action and be highly focused on deliverables with commitment towards providing value-add to the stakeholders. A positive mindset with creative and logical thinking would be a great asset.
- Senior Position in the Health Vertical
- Candidates should have 15 to 20 years work experience in Non-Life/Standalone Health Insurance Companies in India, with at least 10 years exposure in the Health vertical.
- Candidates with experience in Core Operations like Claims, Underwriting and those who are working currently with the Insurers only need to apply.
- Candidates should have a minimum experience of 3-5 years in data management and analysis during his stint with the insurance company. Should have proficiency in MS-Office Suite while Knowledge of Bl Tools and SQL would be an advantage.
- Qualification in Insurance would be desirable. Qualification in Actuarial subjects would be an added advantage.
- The Bureau is looking for the candidates below the age of 50 years.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
The position is based in Hyderabad and will be on Cost to Company (CTC) basis.
Remuneration will depend upon the skill and experience of the candidate.
How to Apply
All resumes would be considered through E-Mail only. Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other document in hard copy as of now.
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below may send their Resume through E-Mail.
Resumes are to be sent to the id – email@example.com
Last date for the receipt of resumes is 16th August 2021.
Application Submission Deadline 16th August 2021.
Job Location 🇮🇳
Insurance Information Bureau of India1st floor, APSFC Building, 38/39, Financial District, Nanakaramguda, Hyderabad , Telangana 500032.
For Additional Information
Insurance Information Bureau of India (Promoted by Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India) is looking for suitable Insurance Professionals who are passionate and technically competent for a Senior Position in the Health Vertical.
- Government Job Opportunity in Insurance Information Bureau of India
- Monthly Salary The position is based in Hyderabad and will be on Cost to Company (CTC) basis.
- Job Opportunity for Qualification in Insurance