Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research And Management Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work at Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research And Management (IITRAM), Ahmedabad, Gujarat on a Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Government of India sponsored project bearing the sanction number CRG/2021/006519.
The project details, requisite qualification and experience etc. are given below:
Title of the Project: Numerical estimation of scouring around bridge pier foundations.
Perform the research activity in line with the project stated in the subject line. As per the institute norms, candidate should perform the academic duty up to 8 hrs per week.
Sponsoring Agency Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), DST
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
M. E. / M. Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering with specialisation in Water
Resources Engineering, Hydraulics Engineering, Irrigation Engineering,
Water Management or equivalent field with minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale).
Knowledge of computational software like ANSYS FLUENT Good in technical writing
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
For candidates with valid GATE score
Rs. 31,000/- p.m. + HRA (if applicable as per norms) (for 1st and 2nd year)
Rs. 35,000/- p.m. + HRA (if applicable as per norms) (for 3rd year)*
- Subject to approval by evaluation committee for SRF position.
For non- GATE candidates The emoluments and position shall be as per SERB, DST norms. If the candidate manages to clear the GATE examination subsequently, the fellowship/position may be revised subject to approval by evaluation committee and SERB, DST.
How to Apply
The interested candidates must fill the JRF application latest by 30th January, 2022, using the Google form link given below:
Google form link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScL3nGXQRIrjdHxDKvkFZAu2RmXtvLpvSEKKoLoEwtg022Fpw/viewform
The following documents shall be submitted in single pdf file along with the online application form:
- A one page cover letter describing background and motivation
- Curriculum Vitae with complete qualification and experience details
- 10th Marksheet and certificate
- 12th Marksheet and certificate / Diploma marksheet and certificate
- B.E/ B. Tech degree marksheets and certificate
- M. E. / M. Tech. degree marksheets and certificate
- Valid GATE score card (for GATE qualified candidates)
- Work experience, details of publications and any other relevant documents
- Reference letter from at least one referee is desirable
No need to send the hard copy. However, candidates need to show the original documents at the time of interview/joining.
Application Submission Deadline 30th January, 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research And Management, Khokhra Rd, Near Khokhara Circle, Maninagar East, Khokhra, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380026
For Additional Information
Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research And Management Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Government Job Opportunity in Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research And Management
- Monthly Salary Rs.31,000 to Rs.35,000
- Job Opportunity for Engineering in Civil Engineering with specialization in Water Resources Engineering, Hydraulics Engineering, Irrigation Engineering, Water Management