The Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) came into existence on 27th October 1986 for development and regulation of inland waterways for shipping and navigation. The Authority primarily undertakes projects for development and maintenance of IWT infrastructure on national waterways through grant received from Ministry of Shipping. The head office of the Authority is at Noida. The Authority also has its regional offices at Patna, Kolkata, Guwahati and Kochi and sub-offices at Allahabad, Varanasi, Farakka, Sahibganj, Haldia, Swroopganj, Hemnagar, Dibrugarh, Dhubri, Silchar, Kollam, Bhubaneshwar and Vijayawada.
Inland Waterways Authority of India IWAI, is a Statutory Body under the Ministry Ports, Shipping and Waterways, Govt. of India, intends to invite applications from interested and eligible candidates for the positions of Consultant (Civil/Hydro/Marine) at IWAI Goa office (Transferable to all IWAI offices) purely on Contractual basis, initially for a period of two years and invite application from interested and eligible candidates.
- Consultant (Civil/Hydro/Marine) at IWAI, Goa Office (Transferable to all Offices)
Required Education Qualification:
- The desired person should have proven experience in the field of Civil/Marine/Hydro Engineering with an experience of not less than 10 years in supervisory capacity
(i) Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering/Mech marine engineering.
(ii) Experience: 10 years’ experience in ports/ shipbuilding in supervisory capacity.
(iii) Desirable: Retired employees of Ports/IWT/Indian Navy will be preferred.
(iv) Duration of Assignment- 15 days in a month.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Maximum of Rs. 48,000/- (Rupees Forty Eight Thousand per month only) and the remuneration of retired Central Government employees on contract basis, including as consultants is to be regulated in terms IWAI Office Memorandum No. IWAI-11014/65/2020- Admn dated 13.04.2021 which interalia categorically provides that the same cannot exceed ‘Last basic pay drawn minus basic pension’.
How to Apply
The last date for receipt of applications is 24/01/2022, application in prescribed proforma, to be addressed to the Assistant Secretary (Admn., Estt. & Vig), IWAI, A-13, Sector-1, Noida201301(U.P.), along with self-attested copies of certificates, testimonials in support of the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement through registered / speed post only. For further details the website of IWAI viz www.iwai.nic.in may be visited.
The closing/ last date for receipt of applications is 24/01/2022, with application in prescribed proforma, to be addressed to the Assistant Secretary (A,E&V), IWAI, A-13, Sector-1, Noida – 201301(U.P.), through Registered Post / Speed Post only.
Application Submission Deadline 24/01/2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI), Head Office, A-13, Sector -1, Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
For Additional Information
Employment Notice No. IWAI-17011/7/2021-Rectt dated 24.11.2021 w.r.t. the filling up of the position of Consultant (Civil/Hydro/Marine) for IWAI, Goa Office purely on Contractual basis
- Government Job Opportunity in Inland Waterways Authority of India
- Monthly Salary Maximum of Rs. 48,000/- (Rupees Forty Eight Thousand per month only)
- Job Opportunity for Civil Engineering/Mech marine engineering