Anna University was established on 4th September, 1978 as a unitary type of University. This University was named after Late Dr.C.N.Annadurai, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Applied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society. Besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained therefrom, it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities.
The University was formed by bringing together and integrating four well known technical institutions in the city of Madras (now Chennai) namely,
College of Engineering (CEG) (Established in 1794)
Alagappa College of Technology (ACT) (Established in 1944)
Madras Institute of Technology (MIT) (Established in 1949)
School of Architecture & Planning (SAP) (Established in 1957)
Application in plain paper along with detailed resume giving name, date of birth, passport size photograph, address for communication, details of educational qualification/experience, and copies of certificates, are invited for the post of Professional Assistant-II for the Centre for Alumni Affairs, Anna University, Chennai – 25. The period of employment is likely to be six months.
- Professional Assistant-II
Professional Assistant – II M.B.A with good communication skills, and skilled in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Professional Assistant – II Daily Wages (Rs.748/- per day)
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to submit applications through online mode only by completing the Application Form and uploading copies of all required certificates.
https://forms.gle/WjypQgjPpcrKHh9f9 * (fill – in the G-form) *
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 03.01.2022.
Address for sending the Application: The Director,
The Centre for Alumni Affairs,
CUIC Ground Floor
College of Engineering Guindy Campus,
Anna University, Chennai – 25.
Note: Sending the required documents, photographs, and application letter without fail through the post/courier is mandatory.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written tests and interviews after
scrutinizing the applications.
- The actual date and time of the interview will be intimated only by – mail to the
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates.
- No TA / DA will be provided.
- The position is purely temporary.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information and other
Application Submission Deadline 03.01.2022.
Job Location 🇮🇳
Anna University, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025
For Additional Information
Anna University Advertisement for the post of Professional Assistant-II in the Centre for Alumni Affairs
- Government Job Opportunity in Anna University
- Daily Wages (Rs.748/- per day)
- Job Opportunity for M.B.A with good communication skills