Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad IIT Hyderabad is based on research and innovation. The vibrant research culture is evident from the number of patents and publications that IITH has. At IITH students are given with a plethora of choices, which they diligently choose with the help of a faculty advisor. IITH enjoys a very special relationship with Japanese Universities and Industries that goes beyond academic and research collaborations. In fact, some of the iconic buildings in IITH campus will carry the signature of Japanese architecture. IITH is creating a unique holistic educational ecosystem that offers interactive learning, a highly, flexible academic structure, cutting-edge research, strong industry collaboration, and entrepreneurship. It is providing an environment wherein students and faculty are not afraid to translate their dreams into realities.
IIT Hyderabad Applications are invited from bright, young candidates with good academic background to attend the online interview for the post of Project Associate position
- Project Associate
a) ME/Mtech (Structural Engineering) with at least 65% marks (First class and distinction), and
b) A minimum of five years of work experience in structural analysis and design
c) Knowledge of structural analysis tools like STAAD, ETABS, SAFE, PROKON, AutoCAD etc.
d) Excellent communication and writing skills
e) Knowledge about central government processes and work experiences in centrally funded institutions is desirable.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
Salary Rs. 30,000/- ( Consolidated Pay)
How to Apply
● Interested applicants should fill up google form using the below link
● Candidates will be informed about the date of interviews after short listing.
For any query or additional information, candidates may write to email@example.com
● Mode of interview: Online.
● Last date for applying July -20, 2022 Time: 5pm. Only online applications will be considered.
Application Submission Deadline 20-July-2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Near NH-65, Sangareddy, Kandi, Telangana 502285
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
- Remuneration Salary Rs. 30,000/- ( Consolidated Pay)
- Project Associate Job Opportunity for ME/Mtech (Structural Engineering)
🔖 Post Expires on 20th July 2022