Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad IIT Hyderabad is based on research and innovation. The vibrant research culture is evident from the number of patents and publications that IITH has. At IITH students are given with a plethora of choices, which they diligently choose with the help of a faculty advisor. IITH enjoys a very special relationship with Japanese Universities and Industries that goes beyond academic and research collaborations. In fact, some of the iconic buildings in IITH campus will carry the signature of Japanese architecture. IITH is creating a unique holistic educational ecosystem that offers interactive learning, a highly, flexible academic structure, cutting-edge research, strong industry collaboration, and entrepreneurship. It is providing an environment wherein students and faculty are not afraid to translate their dreams into realities.
Applications are invited for Research Associate (RA) position (one) to work in a purely time-bound research project funded by Department of Science and Technology Nano mission
Project Title: “Tuning of magnetic skyrmionics spin structure in ferrimagnetic nanostructure for data storage application”
- Research Associate (RA)
• Qualification: Ph.D (Physics/ Material Science) from reputed institute/university with good track record of publication.
• Desirable: Good knowledge of condensed matter physics, experimental skillsspecially in magnetic thin film preparation, magnetic characterization, data analysis proficiency (Programming, Image Analysis etc.) along with good communication skills.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
Salary: INR 47000+HRA per month
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply by sending their CV to email@example.com with subject line “application for RA position”
• Last date for application: 12th January 2023
• Date of Interview: 16th January 2023 (tentative). Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Application Deadline is 12th January 2023
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Near NH-65, Sangareddy, Kandi, Telangana 502285
For Additional Information
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Applications are invited from highly motivated and dynamic eligible candidates for Research Associate (RA) position
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
- Remuneration INR 47000+HRA per month
- Research Associate (RA) position Job Opportunity for Ph.D (Physics/ Material Science)
🔖 Post Expires on 12th January 2023