The Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD) is an autonomous organization funded by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. CDFD also receives funding from other agencies on specific collaborative projects. In addition, DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics services provided by the Centre support some of its activities.
CDFD, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, invites applications from Indian nationals for the following Project Scientist/ Research Associate / Senior Project Associate/ Project Associate purely temporary vacancies in research projects funded by National / International agencies at CDFD like DST/DBT/ICMR/CSIR etc. The description of the positions and minimum qualifications for various vacancies are as follows
- Project Scientist – III
- Project Scientist – II
- Project Scientist – I
- Research Associate – I
- Senior Project Associate
- Project Associate – II
- Project Associate – I
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Project Scientist – III Emoluments : Rs 78,000/-+ 24% HRA
- Project Scientist – II Emoluments : Rs 67,000/-+ 24% HRA
- Project Scientist – I Emoluments : Rs 56,000/-+ 24% HRA
- Research Associate – I Emoluments : Rs 47,000/-+ 24% HRA
- Senior Project Associate Emoluments : Rs 42,000/-+ 24% HRA
- Project Associate – II Emoluments : Rs 35,000/- + HRA & 28,000/- + HRA
- Project Associate – I Emoluments : Rs 31,000/- + HRA & 25,000/- + HRA
How to Apply
Interested candidates, who fulfill the above conditions, should apply in the prescribed application form ONLINE, wherein the candidate is also required to submit a Statement of Purpose (maximum 200 words), emphasizing how his/her experience/expertise will contribute to research programs of CDFD. The link for the application form is available at (link to be provided). Please upload soft copies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, reservation category (if applicable). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries. The last date for submitting online applications is 18.01.2023.
Incomplete applications, applications without Statement of Purpose, and applications without copies of certificates in support of date of birth / educational qualifications / experience / reservation category (if applicable) or the applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
Application Deadline on 18.01.2023.
Job Location 🇮🇳
Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD), Inner Ring Rd, Opposite Metro Rail Pillar No. NUP-9, Survey Colony, Industrial Development Area, Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500039
For Additional Information
Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD) invites applications from Indian nationals for the following Project Scientist / Research Associate / Senior Project Associate/ Project Associate purely temporary vacancy
- Government Job Opportunity in Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD)
- Monthly Salary Rs. 25,000/- to Rs 78,000/-
- Job Opportunity for Doctoral Degree in Science or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/ PhD/MD/MS/ Master’s Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences / MVSc or bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine
🔖 Post Expires on 18th January 2023