Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad IIT Hyderabad is based on research and innovation. The vibrant research culture is evident from the number of patents and publications that IITH has. At IITH students are given with a plethora of choices, which they diligently choose with the help of a faculty advisor. IITH enjoys a very special relationship with Japanese Universities and Industries that goes beyond academic and research collaborations. In fact, some of the iconic buildings in IITH campus will carry the signature of Japanese architecture. IITH is creating a unique holistic educational ecosystem that offers interactive learning, a highly, flexible academic structure, cutting-edge research, strong industry collaboration, and entrepreneurship. It is providing an environment wherein students and faculty are not afraid to translate their dreams into realities.
Department of Science and Technology (DST) under the National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NM-ICPS), Govt. of India has sanctioned the prestigious Technology Innovation Hub to IIT Hyderabad in the technological vertical of Autonomous Navigation and Data Acquisition Systems (UAVs, ROVs, etc.) DST NM-ICPS Technology Innovation Hub on Autonomous Navigation and Data Acquisition Systems (UAVs, ROVs, etc.) – TiHAN at IIT Hyderabad will be the source for fundamental knowledge and technologies (IPs, Publications, Products, Commercialization as Licensing, ToTs…) in the technology vertical of Autonomous Navigation and Data Acquisition Systems (UAVs, ROVs, etc.).
- Manager – Outreach & Community Engagement
The primary focus on:
• Administer all TiHAN based outreach programs and develop professional relationships with all faculty members.
• Supervise all outreach activities in coordination with supervisor and cross-functional departments as & when required and ensure compliance to all fiscal programs.
• Prepare outreach presentations and provide training to all activities for various events and provide an interface between all outreach volunteers and staff.
• Collaborate with Chief Executive Officer to prepare monthly revenue projections and prepare accordingly all fundraising projects.
• Co-ordinate for shortlisting, selection, and mentoring all Entrepreneurship Development activities.
• Assist and coordinate with the Social Media team for managing Outreach activities.
• Organizing GCC/Hackathon and conduct workshops or webinars.
• Launching Skill Development Programs & coordinating for successful execution.
• Act as a catalyst in TiHAN’s branding
• Post-Graduation in relevant stream with minimum of 8 years of experience.
• Preference to those who have experience in Business Communication, Outreach activities, Start-up ecosystem and Skill Development.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Remuneration: Rs. 55,000/per month – Rs. 75,000/per month (Consolidated) – based on qualification and experience
How to Apply
Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, should apply through the below link latest by 5:00 pm, 15th December 2021.
Submit the Google Form: https://bit.ly/3o2GkOr
Application Submission Deadline 15th December, 2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Near NH-65, Sangareddy, Kandi, Telangana 502285
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
- Monthly Salary Rs. 55,000/per month – Rs. 75,000/per month
- Post-Doctoral Fellow Job Opportunity for Business Communication