IIM Udaipur, a second-generation IIM, one of the fastest-growing management schools in the country. It was set up by the Indian Government in 2011. Taking the legacy of older IIMs forward, IIMU aspires to set new benchmarks in the field of management education by combining excellence in both teaching and research. At IIM Udaipur, we are committed to becoming a globally recognized management school by 2030 and we are inevitably on our way.
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIMU) is looking for bright Graduates / Post-Graduates for the role of “Programs Assistant” purely on contract basis for a period of eleven months initially and renewable based on the performance and need to the Institute of the position:
- Programs Assistant
Position: Programs Assistant
- The candidate should hold full-time graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- The candidate should have good communication skills (both written & verbal), interpersonal skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Access, Word, Power Point) and other computer related tasks is essential.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Programs Assistant Rs. 21,500 p.m.
How to Apply
Candidates may send testimonials from persons intimately acquainted with their work and character. If the applicant is in employment, he/she should submit testimonials from the most recent employer or immediate superior as a referee.
The crucial date for determining the eligibility criteria for all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online application.
The last date for submission of online application is May 25, 2022.
Application Submission Deadline May 25, 2022.
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur, Balicha,
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Management Udaipur
- Monthly Salary Rs. 21,500 p.m.
- Job Opportunity for full-time graduate degree in any discipline
🔖 Post Expires on 25th May 2022