Indian Institute of Information Technology, Bhagalpur (IIIT Bhagalpur) is one of the IIITs set up by MHRD, Govt of India in PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP(PPP) mode. It started functioning from the academic year 2017.Indian Institute of Information Technology Bhagalpur is a joint venture of Govt. of India (50%), Govt. of Bihar (35%) and BELTRON(15%). The Institute started its first academic session from 1st August 2017. Bhagalpur College of Engineering (BCE) had provided the buildings to IIIT Bhagalpur in its campus.IIIT Bhagalpur is being mentored by IIT Guwahati and thus it has access to academic expertise, resources and research oriented faculties of IIT Guwahati. Laboratories are set up under the expert guidance of IIT Guwahati.
It gives an opportunity for the participants to get acquainted with the current trends and applications of RF and Microwave in various fields that include Satellite Communication, Biomedical, Defence, and many more. In addition to that, individual participants will be befitted from ANSYS HFSS sessions for designing various electromagnetic configurations.
Topics to be Covered
The major objective of this Online Short-Term Course is to address a detail exposure to faculty members and research scholars, post graduates and undergraduates of different institutions about the most recent innovations, trends, concerns, practical challenges encountered, and the solutions adopted in the field of RF and Microwave. At the end of the
program, the participants should be able to understand the following topics related to:
• Antenna design in satellite communication system.
• Microwave in Biomedical application.
• Surface Electromagnetics theory and its fruitful applications.
• Antenna applications in 5G communication.
• Metasurface analysis with its applications.
• Simulations of electromagnetic structures in ANSYS HFSS platform.
Who can Apply?
Industry people, faculty members, research scholars, post-graduates and undergraduate’s students of recognized universities & Institutions all over India and abroad.
◆ From Academic: Rs 500.00
◆ From Industry: Rs 1000.00
How to Apply
◆ Candidate should submit an online application by clicking the Apply Online. Participants need to fill up the online application form by using the link given below with all the required details.
- Registration can be done through attached brochure or following the link mentioned below.
- There are 30 seats. Selection will be made purely on First-Come-First-Serve basis (Subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria).
The brochure and the registration form may be downloaded from the Institute website.
Interested participants fulfilling the above criteria may submit their Register applications in the prescribed format for the following Online Short-Term Course on Recent Trends and Applications of RF and Microwave Engineering
Procedure for Registration
- Fill in Applicants Information, Personal Information, Institutional Information, Payment details (Transaction/Reference number etc.) , Email, Contact Number and Corresponding Address.
- The Star Marked details are mandatory (*).
- Check Summary Page before submission.
- Last date for registration is 6th December, 2021.
- Event date 7th – 11th December, 2021
For Additional Information
Online Short-Term Course on Recent Trends and Applications of RF and Microwave Engineering 7 th – 11 th December, 2021 Organized by Dept. of Electronics & Communication Engineering IIIT Bhagalpur, Bhagalpur – 813210 (Bihar)
Organizer Information 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Information Technology Bihar, Bhagalpur College of Engineering Campus Sabour, Bhagalpur – 813210, Bihar
- Five Day Short Term Training Programme Organized by Indian Institute of Information Technology Bihar
- Learn About current trends and applications of RF and Microwave
- Short Term Training Programme for Faculties/ research scholars/ PG students and Industry employees
Post expires on Monday December 6th, 2021