IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation (iHub) is a section 8 company established under the National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NM-ICPS). The vision of the iHub is to make India a leader in HCI research in the world. Based on faculty strengths, industry collaborations, and ongoing projects, the iHub’s focus will be on the following: technology (interface) development and evaluation, HRD & skill development, entrepreneurship, and collaborations. For more information, visit http://iitmandi.ac.in/TIH-HCI/
General/Project Manager position in Partnerships at IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation Applications are invited for the post of General/Project Manager in the IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation (iHub), situated on the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi campus at Kamand
Himachal Pradesh, India – 175075
Details: Human-computer interaction, also referred to as man-machine interaction (MMI), is a wide and multidisciplinary field that aims to improve the interactions between users and computers by making computers more usable and receptive to the users’ needs. The field involves decision tasks that require a joint performance by both humans and machines. Some important aspects of HCI are user-interface design
and user-interface evaluation.
Title of the Post: General/Project Manager Position – Partnerships
Job profile: The manager would assist in partnerships. We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Partnerships manager who is full of ideas and media and digital industry contacts to help us ensure commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners. Any other activity related to the IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation may also be assigned.
- General/Project Manager Position – Partnerships
● Mandatory – A Master’s degree from premium universities/colleges.
● 10 or more years of work experience
● Technology, digital business domain experience
● Preferable experience of working with incubators and/or co-working spaces
● Willingness to relocate and work from iHub office at IIT Mandi
Job description for Post
● Identification of potential partners and collaborators.
● Securing partnerships and collaborations through emails, meetings, and presentations.
● Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
● Research partners, identify key players and generate interest.
● Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with
new and existing partner relationships.
● Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent
our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
● Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created
and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
● Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Open based on qualifications and experience (Up to Rs. 1 lakh per month)
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the qualifications and experience may submit their details and CV online via the following link:
https://forms.gle/wfnm4PdC8qAN8SXK8 (deadline: by 5 PM on November 15th, 2021 )
Interviews would be conducted in an online mode, where there may be multiple rounds of interviews. The date and time of the interview and the online link will be shared by email with candidates before the interviews.
The decision of the selection committee regarding the interview logistics and selection process for the post will be final. The selection committee reserves the right to fill or not fill the advertised post. For any
additional clarifications/information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Submission Deadline November 15th, 2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi, Parashar Road, Tehsil Sadar, Near Kataula, Kamand, Himachal Pradesh 175005
IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation Office, SRIC Office, South Campus, IIT Mandi, VPO Kamand, District Mandi, Himachal Pradesh – 175075
For Additional Information
Applications are invited for the posts of General/Project Manager position in Partnerships at IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation(Details)
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology Mandi
- Monthly Salary Up to Rs. 1 lakh per month
- Job Opportunity for Master’s degree from premium universities/colleges