Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram is an Institution of National Importance established in 2007 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and is located at outskirts of Chennai. It is a Centre of Excellence for pursuing Design and Manufacturing oriented Engineering Education and Research and for promoting competitive advantage of Indian products in global markets. IIITDM Kancheepuram is presently offering undergraduate, postgraduate, dual-degree programmes in the areas of Computer, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering and inter-disciplinary Ph.D programmes in core and applied areas of engineering. It functions with the vision to groom engineers with design and manufacturing skills. The institute gives significant amount of emphasis for practice courses and theory concepts are also explored along with the relevant laboratory course
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, IIITDM Kancheepuram (An Institution of National Importance under MHRD, Government of India) invites candidates for Walk in Interview for the following Project Associate Position
- Project Associate
Name of the Project
Development of a low-cost Microfluidic device for Loop-mediated isothermal amplification of DNA
B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with at least 75% marks and above. Practical/Project experience in their area of Microfluidics and Lab-on-chip devices. ME/MTech is preferable. Age: Below 35 years
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
How to Apply
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Interested eligible candidates walk-in directly on 23th August, 2021 @ 11:am onwards
Place of Interview
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram
Off Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road, Melakkottaiyur,
Contact No: 044-27476393
- Candidates are requested to bring their resume along with all Educational & Experience Certificates, Passport size photograph.
- Selected Candidates should bring self-attested copies of the relevant
certificates/testimonials along with the original certificates/documents at the time of joining
- Selected candidates will be appointed initially for a period of 5 Months. This may be extended based on the extension of the project.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the position, if it so decides.
- The Institute reserves the right to terminate the appointment at any time before completion of the period, if it so decides.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
walk-in directly on 23th August, 2021 @ 11:am onwards
Job Location 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram, Melakottaiyur, Off Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road, Chennai-600127
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram
- Monthly Salary Rs25,000
- Project Associate Opportunity for Engineering in Mechanical Engineering