Established in 1889, the Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) is one of the premier research institutions dedicated to livestock research and development of the region. The institute with faculty strength of more than 275 has a major mandate of research, teaching, consultancy and technology transfer activities. The institute with its long scientific heritage has always enjoyed a certain prestige, a tradition all of its own. The institute imparts quality post-graduate education to students not only from various parts of the country, but also from overseas. Today, the institute with its deemed to be university status contributes immensely to human resource development in the discipline of veterinary sciences with skills and knowledge necessary for the challenges of the new millennium. It awards degrees to master and doctoral programmes in more than 20 disciplines of veterinary and animal sciences, livestock products technology, basic sciences and extension education. To impart continuing education to field veterinarians, the institute also conducts diploma courses in veterinary preventive medicine, animal husbandry, veterinary biological products, animal reproduction, poultry husbandry, medicine and surgery, zoo and wild animal health care and management, meat and meat products technology.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of 02 (Two) Contractual manpower under ICAR-World Bank funded NAHEP Component 2A Project Investment in ICAR Leadership for Agriculture Higher Education as per the details given below:
- Contractual Manpower
Position: Contractual Manpower
Essential: B.E./ B.Tech/B.Sc. in computer Science/Information Technology Electronics and Communication Engineering or Masters in Computer application (MCA) OR Masters of Business Administration (MBA) OR PG Diploma in Computer Application OR UG/PG Degree in Photography or Diploma in Photography (minimum of 01 year).
Desirable:(i) Experience of editing/processing photographs and experiences of various computer applications.
(ii) The candidate having experiences in handling FMS, PFMS and e-Office filling.
Age limit: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 45 years
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- (Per Month) per person.
How to Apply
- The eligible candidate may appear directly in Walk-in Interview on 07/09/2021 at 02:30 PM.
- The engagement will be purely on contractual basis for a period initially up-to December 2021, or till termination of the project.
- Candidates are advised to submit his/her full bio-data duly affixed recent passport size photographs along with photocopies of testimonials/experience etc. to the Principal Investigator. NAHEP-2A, ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar by post or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com . However the original documents will be required at the time of interview & joining the position.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview. For more details candidates may also log on to: www.ivri.nic.in.
Walk-in Interview on 07/09/2021 at 02:30 PM.
Job Location 🇮🇳
ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute , Izatnagar, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh 243122
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute
- Monthly Salary Rs.25,000
- Contractual Manpower Job Opportunity for B.E./ B.Tech/B.Sc. in computer Science/Information Technology Electronics and Communication Engineering or Masters in Computer application (MCA) OR Masters of Business Administration (MBA) OR PG Diploma in Computer Application OR UG/PG Degree in Photography or Diploma in Photography