The Director, ICAR-Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, Barrackpore invites applications for walk-in-interview to be held in both offline & online mode for engagement of 1 (one) Young Professional – II (YP-II) purely on contractual basis under NFDB funded project entitled “National Surveillance Programme for Aquatic Animal Diseases” at ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore as per details given below
- Young Professional – II (YP-II)
Position: Young Professional – II (YP-II)M.F. Sc. (Fish Pathology/Aquatic Animal Health Management/Aquaculture/Biotechnology). Or, M.Sc. (Zoology/Microbiology/Bioinformatics /Biotechnology/ Life Science).
Research experience in Fish Health Management. Working Knowledge of Computer applications, Data analysis, Handling statistical software’s all with supporting evidences. Good in English, knowledge in Bengali / Hindi.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Remuneration Rs. 35,000/- p.m. as per rule
How to Apply
Candidates are required to send scanned copies of application addressed to the Director, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore, attached with detailed bio-data, affixed with recent passport size photograph and copies of self-attested certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience, testimonials and other credentials to email@example.com within 05:00 PM on 30.01.2022. All applications received after the mentioned time limit will be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be informed through phone
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for appearing in the interview.
- Number of vacancies may vary as per requirement.
- All candidates must send the prescribed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
None will be allowed to appear in the interview unless he/ she sends duly filled in
prescribed application form to the said email.
Date and Time of Interview Offline & Online Mode: 01.02,2022, 10.30 AM, Head Office, ICARCIFRI, Barrackpore – 700 120
Place of posting Head Office, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore or at project sites as per necessities
Date and Time 01.02,2022, 10.30 AM
Job Location 🇮🇳
ICAR – Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, Barrackpore, Kolkata-700 120, West Bengal
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in ICAR – Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute
- Monthly Salary Rs.35,000
- Job Opportunity for Fish Pathology/Aquatic Animal Health Management/Aquaculture/Biotechnology). Or, M.Sc. (Zoology/Microbiology/Bioinformatics /Biotechnology/ Life Science