The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) was established in August 2020 by the Government of NCT of Delhi to equip students with world-class skill education to enable access to aspirational jobs and inculcate entrepreneurial mind-set and entrepreneurship. DSEU aims to create a win-win for the youth and the industry by filling the existing gaps in skill training. The University wishes to change the existing paradigm of skilling, making skill acquisition aspirational and providing opportunities to all for skilling, up-skilling and reskilling. Besides, DSEU will support and nurture entrepreneurs and provide quality mentorship to steer the entrepreneurial journeys of those interested, by providing incubation, and constant support.
The Intern will be supporting the various projects at the University for a comprehensive education and outreach program encompassing the following areas:
● Resolve all queries received through various communication channels established by DSEU
● Provide complete information about the courses, admission process/eligibility criteria, career pathways and any other FAQs in regards to admissions to students, parents and teachers reaching out to DSEU
● Help plan and design processes and make recommendations for improvement
● Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
● Manage databases and input information, data, and records
● Assist in preparing information and research materials
● Perform research and analysis in support of operations
● Assist in resolving issues using systems and data
● Help launch new initiatives and projects of DSEU
Education & Relevant Experience
● The candidate should be enrolled or recently finished graduation/post-graduation course preferably in education, development studies and/or social sciences from a reputed institution.
● Prior experience with a strong interest in the education sector will be an added advantage.
● Candidate should have basic knowledge of working on computer applications like (MS Office) – Word, Excel & PPT.
● Functional knowledge of basic internet concepts like browsing, navigation, general research skills.
● The candidate should have a decent command of Hindi & English language.and over Hindi & English language.
● Promote the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
● Help create an enabling environment for open communication
● Share knowledge and support a culture of learning.
● Demonstrate fairness and transparency.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Self-directed and able to work without supervision
● Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
● The candidate should be able to deal with all stakeholders like Students, Parents, Teachers, Education officials effectively
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Stipend (All Inclusive) 10,000 INR (Per Month) + Certificate upon tenure completion from DSEU
How to Apply
➢ Interns will be expected to attend office regularly, as per the guidelines issued by DSEU, GNCT of Delhi.
➢ Interns will be expected to carry their own laptops
➢ DSEU reserves the right to forfeit candidate’s employment on receipt of non-compliance with the University’s rules and regulations.
Application Form: https://forms.gle/8R9E8wh9fnjQrZcU6
Last Date of Application: 31st January 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University, Sector 9, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110077
For Additional Information
Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University invited Applications from eligible candidates for the following post of Intern Recruitment
- Government intern Opportunity in Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University
- Stipend (All Inclusive) 10,000 INR (Per Month)
- Job Opportunity for graduation/post graduation course