Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India launched CDSA on 28 September 2009 as an extramural unit of Translational Health Science & Technology Institute (THSTI). It was created to facilitate development of affordable healthcare products for public health diseases. Registered as a not-for profit research organization, it aims to develop an eco-system for training and learning and work with public sector institutions, and small and medium enterprises (SME) to translate innovative technologies into medical products for public good.
CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES AGENCY An extra mural unit of THSTI, An autonomous organization of Department of Biotechnology Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India 3rd Floor, THSTI Building, 3rd Milestone, Gurgaon-Faridabad Expressway, Faridabad – 121001 (Haryana)
CDSA invites applications from high performing professionals with a desire to serve public health needs of the country for the following positions:
CDSA invites applications for the “Digoxin in patients with rheumatic heart disease-a randomized placebo-controlled Trial” Project from high performing professionals with a desire to serve public health needs of the country for the below mentioned project Consultant CRA position.
Name of the Study Digoxin trial Study title:-“Digoxin in patients with rheumatic heart disease – a randomized placebo controlled Trial”
- Consultant CRA
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s in medicalsciences or Master’s degree/ diploma, life sciences, pharmacy, public health, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BPT healthcare or other related discipline
• At least 4-5 years of relevant clinical trial monitoring experience
• Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications
• Basic knowledge and ability to apply GCP and applicable regulatory guidelines.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English required.
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Emoluments (Consolidated) Upto Rs. 60,000/- per month
How to Apply
a. Before filling up the online application, keep the following documents
handy: Apply Now
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (only jpeg/jpg format, file size 50 kb maximum)
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only, file size 1 mb maximum) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) Candidates are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
b. Once online application is submitted, no correction/ modification is possible.
c. In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
d. Those who have applied once need not to apply again.
Submission of application will be thru online mode only otherwise it will get rejected or ignored
Application Submission Deadline 21/11/2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Clinical Development Services Agency, 3rd Floor, THSTI Building, 3rd Milestone, Gurgaon-Faridabad Expressway, Faridabad – 121001 (Haryana)
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Clinical Development Services Agency
- Monthly Salary Rs.60,000
- Job Opportunity for MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BPT healthcare