C-DAC’s areas of expertise range from R&D work in ICT&E Technologies to Product Development, IP Generation, Technology Transfer and Deployment of Solutions. Primary Thematic or Thrust Areas addressed by C-DAC are:
- High Performance Computing and Grid & Cloud Computing
- Multilingual Computing & Heritage Computing
- Professional Electronics, VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Software Technologies including FOSS
- Cyber Security & Cyber Forensics
- Health Informatics
- Education & Training
Applications are invited (only online) for the Group B & C Non-Technical positions to be filled by way of Direct Recruitment.
- Senior Assistant
- Junior Assistant
- Technical Assistant
Graduate in any discipline One year Certificate course in computers. 11 years working experience in relevant field for Graduates & 9 years for post graduates. OR Graduate with 50/100 wpm typing/ shorthand, familiar with computer operations with 3 years relevant experience.
Graduate in any discipline Minimum Six months certificate course in computers 7 years of working experience in relevant field for Graduates or 5 years for a post graduates. OR Graduate with 40/80 wpm typing/shorthand and familiar with computer applications.
Graduate in any discipline Six months certificate course in computer Operations 3 years working experience in relevant field for Graduates or 1 year for a post graduates.
First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years of experience in civil work in Building Construction Field / Premises Civil Maintenance field.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Senior Assistant Level-6
- Assistant Level-5
- Junior Assistant Level-4
- Technical Assistant Level-6
How to Apply
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile number which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidate can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates through online payment, using debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- Candidates should scan their Disability Certificate, Caste Certificate, OBC Non- Creamy Layer, Typing certificate, Shorthand certificate, EWSs Certificate if any, in PDF format (not more than 500 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Head (HRD & Legal) of C-DAC, Pune. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer before selection, failing, C-DAC reserves the right to cancel the selection.
The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website regularly for related notices/ information, Corrigendum/Extension etc. If any, shall be published in website www.cdac.in only.
|Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates
|June 16, 2021
|Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates
|July 10, 2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park 34/1, Panchavati, Pashan
Pune – 411 008
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
- Monthly Pay Level 4 to Pay Level 6
- Job Opportunity for Graduate in any discipline / Civil Engineering