Government of India founded the Central University of Tamil Nadu, along with eight other Central Universities, through an Act of Parliament in 2009. It is part of the greater role that the Central Government assumed in making higher education accessible to aspirants from the weaker sections of the society. With eight students in M.A. English Studies, the university started functioning from November 2009, at the Collectorate Annexe at Thiruvarur, 60 kilometers to the east of Thanjavur. But today the University sits astride a major tributary of the famous Cauvery river in the heart of the Delta seven kilometers to the north-west of Thiruvarur.
Applications are invited for selection of two student internship positions in the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) sponsored project entitled “Regulation of mtAOX (mitochondrial alternative oxidase) genes and their involvement in redox signaling during salinity stress in plants” from current postgraduate students from Life Sciences/Plant Sciences/Botany/Biotechnology or any other related fields.
- Student Internship
Position: Student Internship
Student/s currently pursuing Master of Science in Life Sciences/ Plant Sciences/Botany/Biotechnology or any other related fields are preferred.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Fellowship per month Rs. 5,000 pm
How to Apply
Interested students should send their complete Curriculum Vitae along with marks statement to the Principal Investigator by email before 10th May 2022
- The appointment to be made is purely temporary for a period of Two Months. There is no right for claiming for any regular appointment in University upon completion of Internship tenure.
- The applicant should send the marks statements and copies of all the certificates by email.
- Interested students should send their complete curriculum vitae by email to Dr. Dinakar Challabathula (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject “Student Internship SERB-CRG”.
Application Submission Deadline 10th May 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu
For Additional Information
Central University of Tamil Nadu Applications are invited for selection of two student internship positions in the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) sponsored project
- Government Internship Opportunity in Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Internship Fellowship per month Rs. 5,000 pm
- Internship Opportunity for Student/s currently pursuing Master of Science in Life Sciences/ Plant Sciences/Botany/Biotechnology