The CMTI is a premier Institute of National repute, devoted to Research in various aspects of Applied Manufacturing Science. CMTI is executing various sponsored projects & is looking for the following candidates to work in the projects.
The appointment is purely on temporary on contractual OR Co-Terminus with the project, interested and those who are eligible may register their names along with the application (in the format) duly filled between 09:00 to 09:30 Hrs on the respective dates at CMTI.
Other relevant details about the posts are available in the Institute website:www.cmti-india.net.
Any amendment to this Advertisement will be notified in the
- Project Assistant -I
- Project Assistant – II
- Data Entry Operator cum Assistant
- Project Fellow -I
- Project Fellow – II
Project Assistant -I
PA(I) – 001: First Class ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
PA(I) – 002: First Class ITI in Mechanical (Fitter)
PA(I) – 003: First Class ITI in Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance (IT&ESM) / Electronic / Mechanic / Electrician.
PA(I) – 004: First Class ITI Fitter with Min. 1 Year experience in Machine Assembly
PA(I) – 005 :First Class ITI Electrical / Electronics
Project Assistant – II
PA(II) – 001: First Class ITI in Mechanical (Fitter) with 2 years experience OR First Class diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
PA(II) – 002: First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
PA(II) – 003: First Class Diploma in Electrical Engineering .
PA(II) – 004: First Class Diploma in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
PA(II) – 005: First class Diploma in Computer Science or BCA from a Recognised University
Data Entry Operator cum Assistant
First Class Bachelors Degree in Commerce.
Project Fellow -I
PF(I) – 001: First Class B.E./.B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with sound knowledge in given job specifications.
PF(I) – 002: First Class B.E/B.tech (CSE, IT, ECE, EE or equivalent) or MCA from a recognised University.
PF(I) – 003: First Class B.E. / B.Tech in CSE / ECE / EIE / IE / IT / Mechatronics fresh with sound knowledge in job specifications.
PF(I) – 004: First Class B.E./ B.TECH in ECE / EEE / EIE / IE with sound knowledge of topics in Job specifications OR First Class M.E./ M.Tech in Embedded Systems, Instrumentation, Control Systems, Mechatronics.
Project Fellow – II
PF(II)001: First Class B.E / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 2-3 years of experience in Electrical Motor Design and Development
PF(II)002: First Class B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 2 years of experience in working on Design of Mechanical Elements.
PF(II)003: First Class B.E. / B.Tech in computer science with 2 years of experience OR First Class M.E./ M.Tech in Computer Science with 1 year experience
PF(II)004: First Class B.E./ B.Tech /M.Sc/M.C.A in Computer Science with minimum 2 years experience OR First Class M.E. / M.Tech in Computer Science with minimum 1 year experience
PF(II)005: First Class M.E / M.Tech in Electronics / Electrical with 2 years of experience.
- Cut off date for all purposes including age is 30.06.2021.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidates are requested to possess the valid email id which is to be compulsorily provided in the application.
- Mere possession of required qualification will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview.
- Experience shall mean the experience in the relevant field after obtaining the minimum educational qualification prescribed
for in the said category. Experience claimed should be supported by valid documentation.
- The conditions may be relaxed in highly deserving /exceptional cases. The Institute reserve the right to adopt its own method of short-listing criteria for interview/written examination and is not obliged to shortlist all the candidate who fulfil the minimum requirement.
- Qualification and Experience possessed at the time of applying for the post will be considered.
- One application for one post.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Project Assistant -I Rs. 18,000/-
- Project Assistant – II Rs. 20,000/-
- Data Entry Operator cum Assistant Rs. 20,000/-
- Project Fellow -I Rs. 25,000/-
- Project Fellow – II Rs. 30,000/-
How to Apply
Candidates must produce all original documents as proof of details furnished in the application and photocopy of each, at the time of interview for verification. Any discrepancies found in the certificate will attract the disqualification of applications. Non production of the original certificates at the time of interview/ written test will also make the candidate disqualified. Candidates may need to undergo the skill.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Date of Interview|
|1||Project Assistant -I||07.07.2021|
|2||Project Assistant – II||13.07.2021|
|3||Data Entry Operator cum Assistant||27.07.2021|
|4||Project Fellow -I||16.07.2021|
|5||Project Fellow – II||20.07.2021|
Job Location 🇮🇳
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute, Tumkur Road, Yeshwanthpur Industrial Area, Phase 1, Yeswanthpur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560022
For any clarification on this advertisement please contact 080 – 22188284 / 22188313.
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Central Manufacturing Technology Institute
- Monthly Salary Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 30,000/-
- Job Opportunity for Engineering in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology