Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani – Hyderabad campus is one of the premier technical and science institutes of higher learning in India. It was established by Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani (Rajasthan) as one of its latest campuses in the year 2008 with the first batch graduating in the year 2012. BITS, Pilani is one of India’s top technical and science universities established under Sec. 3 of the UGC act. The campus is built with state-of-the-art infrastructure without affecting the scenic beauty of the area. Modern laboratories, well-furnished classrooms, lecture theatre complexes, student activity center, auditorium, playground and modern ICT infrastructure, all come together to make BITS Pilani, Hyderabad campus a well-equipped campus.
Recruitment Notification for the Resident Medical Officer (Male) at BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus
- Resident Medical Officer (Male) at Medical Centre
MBBS with 3-5 years post qualification experience in a similar role
• Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
• Ability to operate a computer with working knowledge of MS Office and relevant programs applicable to the role.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Level 11* (Entry Pay Rs.67,700)
Suitable candidates will be placed in Level 11 with minimum pay of Rs. 67,700/- per month plus DA, NPA (Non-Practising Allowance), and other benefits as per Institute Norms.
How to Apply
• These positions are open for both internal and external candidates. We request you to refer suitable candidates for the above positions.
• External candidates may send applications directly to email@example.com with the Position applied for details in the subject.
• Internal candidates are requested to submit the application along with a letter justifying their suitability for the position duly forwarded by their reporting Officers to HR Manager.
• Last date to submit the applications to the HR Manager is May 15, 2022.
Application Submission Deadline May 15, 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani, Hyderabad Campus, Jawahar Nagar, Kapra Mandal, Medchal District – 500 078, Hyderbad, Telangana
For Additional Information
Applications are invited for Resident Medical Officer (Male) position at BITS-PILANI Hyderabad Campus.
- Resident Medical Officer Opportunity in Birla Institute of Technology & Science Pilani
- Monthly Salary Level 11 with minimum pay of Rs. 67,700/- per month plus DA, NPA (Non-Practising Allowance), and other benefits
- Resident Medical Officer Opportunity for MBBS with 3-5 years post Qualification experience
🔖 Post Expires on 15th May 2022