Anna University was established on 4th September, 1978 as a unitary type of University. This University was named after Late Dr.C.N.Annadurai, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Applied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society. Besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained therefrom, it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities.
The University was formed by bringing together and integrating four well known technical institutions in the city of Madras (now Chennai) namely,
College of Engineering (CEG) (Established in 1794)
Alagappa College of Technology (ACT) (Established in 1944)
Madras Institute of Technology (MIT) (Established in 1949)
School of Architecture & Planning (SAP) (Established in 1957)
Applications are invited from eligible interested candidates for the post of Project Associate -1 in “centre for intelligent Prosthetics and Exo-skeleton” TANII funded Project, Anna University for a period up to March 2023.
The applicant should have the following qualifications as given below:
- Project Associate -1 (No of posts: 1)
Project Associate -1 (No of posts: 1)
B.E (ECE/Instrumentation/Bio-Medical/ Medical Electronics).
1) Sound technical knowledge in Biomedical signal processing, conditioning, and analysis
2) Expertise in Electronics Hardware design & control
3) Excellent Programming skills in Embedded C/ MATLAB/ Python /Signal Processing & Conditioning
Preference will be given to candidates with PG/Ph.D. with experience in Bio-medical signal processing and Embedded Programming.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Project Associate -1 Consolidated Salary (Per Month) 35,000/-
How to Apply
The duly filled application with necessary certificates should be submitted to the following address in person/post on or before 22.04.2022 by 5.00 pm. The short-listed candidates will be called for a written test and interview after scrutiny of the applications. The actual date and time of the interview will be intimated to the short-listed candidates in due course by e-mail only.
Application Submission Deadline 22.04.2022 by 5.00 pm
Job Location 🇮🇳
Anna University, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Anna University
- Salary Consolidated Salary (Per Month) 35,000/-
- Project Associate Job Opportunity for B.E (ECE/Instrumentation/Bio-Medical/ Medical Electronics)