Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) was established under the name of Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University (APAU) on the 12th of June 1964 through the APAU Act 1963. Later, it was renamed as Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University on the 7th of November, 1996 in honour and memory of the noted Parliamentarian and Kisan Leader, Acharya N. G. Ranga. At the verge of completion of Golden Jubilee Year of the ANGRAU, it has given birth to a new State Agricultural University namely Prof. Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University with the bifurcation of the state of Andhra Pradesh as per the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014. The ANGRAU at LAM, Guntur is serving the students and the farmers of 13 districts of new State of Andhra Pradesh with renewed interest and dedication.
Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University invited Applications from eligible candidates for the following post of Agromet Observer Recruitment in the following project District Agromet Unit (DAMU) at Dr.K.L.Rao Vigyan Kendra, Garikapadu, Krishna district.
Name of the project District Agromet Unit (DAMU) at Dr.K.L.Rao Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Garikapadu, Krishna district.
- Agromet Observer
Essential basic qualifications 10 + 2 in Science stream along with the basic knowledge of computer operations. Telugu speaking, reading and writing is desirable.
Age limit Not exceeding 35 years (Relaxable as per GO1 Rules)
Duration March, 2022 (or) 11 months if project extends after March, 2022
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Salary 5200 + 2000 + DA + HRA as per 6th CPC or 7th CPC prorate on consolidate basis
How to Apply
Eligible candidate for the below mentioned post to work in DAMU Project at Dr.K.L.Rao Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Garikapadu, Krishna District on 24.09.2021 at 10.00 A.M.
Venue Dr.K.L.Rao Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Garikapadu, Krishna district
Date and time of interview 24.09.2021 at 10.00 AM
Note : if candidates are unable to attend offline interview at KVK, Garikapadu due to covid – 19, they can attend online.
- No TA / DA will be paid to attend the interview
- The above post is purely temporary
- The eligible candidates can directly attend for interview on the said date with all the original certificates and other documents
- Application on plain paper giving bio-data in the prescribed format name and address of the two references and affixing a latest passport size photograph along with attested photocopies of the supporting documents, no objection certificate (if employed) should be submitted to the above office at the time of interview.
- They have also send their bio-data with scanned copies of certificates in advance to email@example.com on or before 20.09.2021.
- The decision of the selection committee is final and binding in all aspects
Application Submission Deadline 20.09.2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University, Administrative Office, Amaravathi Rd, Lam, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522034
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University
- Monthly Salary Salary 5200 + 2000 + DA + HRA as per 6th CPC or 7th CPC prorate on consolidate basis
- Job Opportunity for 10 + 2 in Science stream