NEAT Cell, AICTE believe that in these calling times, the students from Indian universities and colleges can efficiently fill the skilled resource void that is created by reverse migration. NEAT Cell AICTE created an Internship Portal (https://internship.aicte-india.org) to provide the various internships to Indian students in various government and private sectors. There are a numerous internship opportunities available on this portal.
Wiley – mthree is committed to bridging the gap between education output and industry need by taking newly qualified graduates and putting them through rigorous training programs, building on what they have learnt at college, enabling job opportunities, and preparing them for life in the working world.
The Wiley – mthree internship spans 8 – weeks involving project work and training in a range of in-demand skills, with different pathways to groom interns for specific tech roles with top global banks.
Interns will receive a one-time stipend of INR 20,000 if the program is fully online AND an additional INR 30,000 if called for in-person training at Bangalore.
- Software Developer
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Service Desk Analyst
- Mainframe Developer
Only those candidates can apply who:
- UG or PG in any circuit branches
- 2021 Pass-outs
- Forecasted University Pass marks of 60% and above with No standing arrears
- Excellent communication skills
- Good troubleshooting, analysis & problem-solving skills
- Understanding of serving, storage, messaging, virtualization, network, and application technologies
- Mandatory to have Good Java programming skills
- Willingness to work in any location pan India
- are available for duration of 3 Months
- have relevant skills and interests
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- 80% interns who successfully complete the internship and pass the Final Exam, secure job offers to work with leading global banks with starting salary of 7 LPA and approx. 1 Lakh salary hike every 6 months during the first 2 years.
- Month of employment – Salary
- Month 01 to Month 06 – INR 07 LPA
- Month 07 to Month 12 – INR 08 LPA
- Month 13 to Month 18 – INR 09 LPA
- Month 18 onwards – INR 11 LPA
How to Apply
Interns should be committed from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday to Friday during the period of internship. (8 – 12 weeks).
Candidates should have a strong working laptop/desktop and good internet connection to participate in the Internship.
Candidates are required to apply online through website:https://internship.aicte-india.org/wiley.php
All you need to do was to register at this portal https://internship.aicte-india.org/
Fill in all the details, send in your application or demand, and just sit back & see your vision take a hike.
Application Submission Deadline 20-07-2021
Have a Questions? 🇮🇳
- All India Council For Technical Education, Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
For Additional Information
- Student internship Opportunity in Wiley – mthree
- Intern one-time stipend of INR 20,000
- Student internship Opportunity for UG or PG in any circuit branches