Veterinary Council of India is a statutory body established under the Indian Veterinary Council Act 1984. It receives 100 % grants–in–aid from the Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Ministry of Fisheries Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Government of India to meet the cost of running the offices of the Council.Central government vide Gazette notification dated 2nd August, 1989, first constituted the Veterinary Council of India by nominating the Members
Veterinary Council of India Applications are invited for appointment of Consultants (2 Nos.) on contractual basis for a period up to 31/03/20212 (extendable for six months) in the office of the Veterinary Council of India, New Delhi. The details of remuneration, essential qualification, age etc are as
Educational qualification/Experience/ Eligibility Essential:
i) Recognized Degree in Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc./B.V.Sc.&.A.H.)
iii) Registered with SVC/VCI with valid registration.
Three years experience in the field of Veterinary Science. (Preference shall be given for those having experience in Veterinary Education/ Research)
To assist in the office of VCI in the matter related to education, Inspection of Veterinary Colleges and other work assigned by the Secretary, VCI from time to time.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Consultant Rs.45,000/- p.m
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their Application in the prescribed proforma along with photograph and the attested copies of the documents in support of educational qualifications, age and experience to the Secretary, Veterinary Council of India, A-Wing, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110066 within 10 days from the date of issue of this advertisement.
The Appointment will be strictly on specified Terms and conditions:-
- The candidates appointed on contract shall have no right to claim for regularization of service in the office of the Council.
- In case of non-availability of suitable candidates, the competent authority reserves right to reject any or all of the applications without assigning any reason.
- Application must accompany attested photocopies of all relevant documents (Age proof, Degree etc).
- Application incomplete in any respect and received after the closing date shall be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview/joining.
- The short listed candidates will be called for Walk In interview to be held in the office of the Veterinary Council of India, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110066. Details(Date and time) will be communicated.
Application Submission Deadline within 10 days
Job Location 🇮🇳
Veterinary Council of India, A- Wing, IInd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan,
Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110066
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Veterinary Council of India
- Monthly Salary Rs.45,000
- Job Opportunity for Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc./B.V.Sc.&.A.H.)