The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is a deemed university fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India. Sukoon is a field action project of the School of Human Ecology at the Tata Institute ofSocial Sciences, Mumbai. Sukoon provides psycho-social services to litigants approaching courtsettings for matrimonial disputes and conducts primary research in the area of couple and family well-being. Sukoon counseling centers are currently operational in 6 courts in Mumbai.
TISS invites applications from Indian nationals to the post of REGISTRAR in Pay Level 14. The Institute is seeking to appoint an Officer with vision, initiativeness and drive to lead reforms and introduce best practices, and having the requisite abilities, dynamism, and strength of character to function as Registrar- Head of administration. The details are given below:
- Registrar – 1 UR – Mumbai Campus
(1) Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale.
(2) At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 and above or with 8 years of service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational
Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education.
At least 15 years of administrative experience of which at least 8 years shall be as a Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
Registrar – 1 UR – Mumbai Campus Pay Matrix Level -14
How to Apply
The eligible and interested persons may apply on-line in the format available on the Institute website www.tiss.edu. Applications sent via any other mode will not be accepted. No hard copy of the application form is required to be sent.
The online applications shall open from – 08th June, 2022
The last date for receipt of online applications is – 8th July, 2022 till Midnight
Application Submission Deadline 08th July 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai, 400088, Maharastra
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- Remuneration Pay Matrix Level -14
- Job Opportunity for Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks
🔖 Post Expires on 08th July 2022