The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is a deemed university fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India. Sukoon is a field action project of the School of Human Ecology at the Tata Institute ofSocial Sciences, Mumbai. Sukoon provides psycho-social services to litigants approaching courtsettings for matrimonial disputes and conducts primary research in the area of couple and family well-being. Sukoon counseling centers are currently operational in 6 courts in Mumbai.
Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Programme Officer – Finance & Accounts of NUSSD. He/ She is expected to look at NUSSD Accounts operations.
Vacancy for Assistant Programme Officer – Finance & Accounts in National University Students’ Skill Development Programme (NUSSD), TISS
- Assistant Programme Officer – Finance & Accounts
Assistant Programme Officer – Finance & Accounts
- The candidate must be a B.com with at least 2-3 years of experience in mid-sized to large companies.
- High proficiency in computer based applications such as MS Office, Tally etc.
- Good documentation skills to prepare reports
- Decent communication skills in English, both spoken and written communication.
Experience: At least 2-3 years of work experience.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Assistant Programme Officer – Finance & Accounts Salary: 18000 – 22000 (As per experience)
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send their Resumes/CVs along with their letter of interest explaining in not more than 350 words each on the following questions:
- What drives your interest in working for this project?
- What innovation / best practices would you bring to the accounts function in NUSSD
Kindly apply with the subject line – ‘Application for the position of Assistant Programme Officer
– Finance & Accounts, NUSSD’ and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of receiving application: August 30th, 2022, till 5:00 PM
Application Submission Deadline August 30th, 2022, till 5:00 PM
Job Location 🇮🇳
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai, 400088, Maharastra
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- Remuneration Rs. 18000/- to Rs.22000/- per month
- Job Opportunity for Graduation in B.com
🔖 Post Expires on 30th August 2022