The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is a deemeduniversity fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India. Sukoon is a field action project of the School of Human Ecology at the Tata Institute ofSocial Sciences, Mumbai. Sukoon provides psycho-social services to litigants approaching courtsettings for matrimonial disputes and conducts primary research in the area of couple and family well-being. Sukoon counseling centers are currently operational in 6 courts in Mumbai.
Applications are invited for one post of “Executive Assistant” (EA) to be filled on Contractual basis (full time in-office work) for a period of one year initially and extendable based on performance of the candidate and requirement of the Institute.
- “Executive Assistant” (EA)
(a) Master degree in Social Sciences, Management, Journalism and Communications or related fields. Graduates with excellent documentation and communication skills may be considered if such skills are proven at the screening level.
(b) 2-3 years’ administrative work experience at the middle level in large institutions / firms or work with senior officials of such firms. Experience in academic institutions will be an added advantage.
(c) Even if you meet the required academic qualification and experience as above, following skills and proficiency are essential requirements for the ideal candidate:
• Proficiency in MS office with good ability to prepare impressive word documents, operate
excel files and prepare and make effective power point presentations.
• Excellent written and oral communication in English
• Knowledge of Hindi and Marathi will be added advantage
• Self-motivated with dynamism and flexibility
• A team player with ability to multi-task
• Willingness to work on holidays and weekends, if required
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Monthly Remuneration: Rs 50,000 to 60,000 per month (commensurate with educational qualification and work experience).
How to Apply
(a) Candidates are requested to apply online through the link (Apply now) provided along with this advertisement on the Institute website www.tiss.edu.
(b) Candidates are required to take a print of acknowledgement of online application and keep it for future reference.
(c) Short-listed candidates may be invited for a Written Test at the Institute premises for evaluating their proficiency and skills. Candidates qualifying the Written Test may be interviewed on the same day.
Last Date of Filling of Online Applications: 25 November 2021
Application Submission Deadline 25 November 2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Call for Applications for the Post of ‘ Executive Assistant ’ (One Post) on Contract Basis at TISS, Mumbai Campus
For Additional Information
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai, 400088, Maharastra
- Government Job Opportunity in Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- Monthly Remuneration: Rs 50,000 to 60,000 per month
- Job Opportunity for Social Sciences, Management, Journalism and Communications