Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology Longowal -148106, Dist. Sangrur (Pb.) Deemed to be University Under Ministry of Education, Government of India Self Sponsored Course Short Term Course (STC) On Robotics and Automation-2021 (July 26-30, 2021) Organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, SLIET, Longowal
The progress in robotics and Automation is massive and wide spread for industrial automation to defend Industry 4.0. The Government of India has given more & more attention towards the upcoming research & innovation to develop the indigenous technology and robotics and Automation is one of the key identified area. These fields contribute significantly on future autonomy by using intelligent systems in industry and society with less envelopment of human being in Manufacturing and day to day life. The objective of the STC is to develop an awareness about the requirement of an interdisciplinary attitude and experience to meet the future demands
Topics to be Covered
The STC is focused to discuss various aspects of Robotics and Automation. Following important topics will be covered in this program.
• Introduction to Robotics
• Kinematics in Robotics
• Dynamics in Robotics
• Forward and Inverse kinematics using a software (Robo Analyser/ MATLAB)
• Sensors and Actuation Systems in Robots
• Robot Control
• Programming of KUKA Welding Robot
• Control Hardware and Interfacing
• Control experiment using hardware or software.
• Robotics and Automation for Industry 4.0
Who can Apply?
Faculty members, research scholars, Students belonging to engineering & applied sciences disciplines from Colleges and Universities can participate in the program. The program is also useful to industrial practitioners working at an appropriate level
◆ Registration Fee for Research Scholar/Students: Rs.500/
◆ Registration Fee for Faculty: Rs. 1000/-
◆ Registration Fee for Industrial Delegates: Rs. 1500/-
How to Apply
◆ Candidate should submit an online application by clicking the Apply Online. Participants need to fill up the online application form by using the link given below with all the required details.
The interested persons from academia and Industrial practitioners are required to send the duly filled registration form on or before July 10
th 2021, through the google form link:
Procedure for Registration
- Fill in Applicants Information, Personal Information, Institutional Information, Proof of Fee submitted, Email, Contact Number and Corresponding Address.
- The Star Marked details are mandatory (*).
- Check Summary Page before submission.
- Last date for registration is July 10th 2021
- Event date July 26-30, 2021
For Additional Information
Self Sponsored Course Short Term Course (STC) On Robotics and Automation-2021 Organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, SLIET, Longowal
Organizer Information 🇮🇳
Program Coordinator (Robotics and Automation 2021)
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal-148106, Sangrur, Punjab
Ph: Tel.: 01672-253731 (O), 01672253124
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Five Day Short Term Training Programme Organized by Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Learn About Advanced Robotics and Automation
- Short Term Training Programme for Faculties/ research scholars/ PG students and Industry employees