Research and Information System for Developing Countries (RIS) is a New Delhi–based autonomous policy research institute that specialises in issues related to international economic development, trade, investment and technology. RIS is envisioned as a forum for fostering effective policy dialogue and capacity-building among developing countries on global and regional economic issues.The focus of the work programme of RIS is to promote South-South Cooperation and collaborate with developing countries in multilateral negotiations in various forums. RIS is engaged across inter-governmental processes of several regional economic cooperation initiatives. Through its intensive network of think tanks, RIS seeks to strengthen policy coherence on international economic issues and the development partnership canvas.
Research and Information System for Developing Countries RIS is looking for young and dynamic researchers for a post each of Fellow and Research Assistant for its research study project on ‘Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) for Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Roadmaps in India
- Research Assistant
• Master’ degree in Economics
• Doctoral degree in the relevant discipline (Economics)
• Prior experience in STI and SDG would be preferable
Research Assistant Qualification:
• Master’ degree in Economics
Nature of engagement:
• On contractual basis.
• The appointment would be for one year, including a probation period of three months, which has to be satisfactorily completed for extension of tenure for the rest of the year.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Fellow Remuneration: Rs. 93,330/- per month, all inclusive
- Research Assistant Remuneration: Rs. 60,648/- per month, all inclusive
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to send in their application on a plain paper, along with a copy of CV, supported by scanned copies of academic qualification certificates and experience, together with a one page write up on ‘Importance of STI for SDGs’ to RIS latest by 25 November 2021 at E-mail: email@example.com
• Preference would be given to candidates with strong communication skills supplemented by innovative thinking and commitment to work beyond working hours and during holidays, if project work requires. Similarly, abiding interest in current developments in the domain knowledge area would be desirable.
• Eligible and shortlisted candidates would be invited by email for interview by the Selection Committee.
• The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
• No payment for appearing in the interview would be made by RIS.
• Incomplete applications would be summarily rejected
Application Submission Deadline 25 November 2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
Research and Information System for Developing Countries, Core IV-B, Fourth Floor India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Research and Information System for Developing Countries
- Monthly Salary Rs.60,648 to Rs.93,330
- Job Opportunity for Economics