Indian Institute of Technology Patna is one of the new IITs established by an Act of the Indian Parliament on August 06, 2008. Patna which was known as Patliputra has been a center of knowledge since long has been attracting visitors and scholars from many parts of the world such as China, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Sri Lanka, among others. This has been a land of visionaries. Some of the legends from this region include Lord Gautam Buddha, Lord Mahavir, Guru Gobind Singh, the famous astronomer Aryabhatta and the first President of India, Dr. Rajendra Prasad. IIT Patna has ten departments: These are Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, Civil & Environmental Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and Humanities & Social Science departments
Indian Institute of Technology Patna (R&D Unit: Smart-City Research Group) Organized Online Workshop Smart-City: Innovative Technologies November 05-07, 2021
Provide fundamental knowledge on Smart Cities technologies and infrastructure, deliver insights about key areas for Smart Cities technologies, provide detailed insight to Waste Management System, Crisis Response System, Real Time Information, Traffic Monitoring, Health Monitoring of Structures and Smart Energy Systems, Smart Cities Challenges and Urban Deterioration. Provide deep understanding of Smart Cities technologies including IoT Technologies, Renewable Solar and Wind technologies, Smart-Grids, advanced technologies for automation and Cloud Computing.
Topics to be Covered
The main objective of this workshop is to provide knowhow of innovative technologies for Smart-city services and application using IoT/AI/ML for next-generation innovations of industry-scale problems. The topics will focus on applications to benefit society using innovative technologies for people from practitioner, professionals, engineers, industry and academic/research communities associated with the multi-disciplines of Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, and Electronics etc.
• Overview of Smart Cities
• Innovative Smart Cities Technologies
• Smart Cities Challenges and future trends
• Smart Utility
• Wireless and Wireline communications
• Sensors for Industrial Applications
• IoT Systems and innovations
• Smart-city: Predictive Analytics
• Smart-city: AI , Machine Learning
• Smart-city: Innovations in IoT, Fog and Edge
Who can Apply?
The workshop is suitable for Startups, Professionals, NGOs, Engineers/Scientists, Govt. officers, Faculty members interested in the technologies for Smart-City services and industrial applications using IoT/AI/ML for advance potential applications.
The participation fees Rs 4,000/-* for the workshop will be accepted only through e-transfer/RTGS/NEFT. (* for fee waivers/discounts for start-ups/group contact organizers)
Participants who successfully complete the workshop will be awarded a certificate. The fee can be paid online using the given SBI collect link. Kindly select “Smart-City: Innovative Technologies” in SBI collect module for payment.
How to Apply
◆ Candidate should submit an online application by clicking the Apply Online. Participants need to fill up the online application form by using the link given below with all the required details.
Registration can be completed online.
Registration link: https://forms.gle/9ASX7bvHp1dnQCiu9
For any query please write to:
Procedure for Registration
- Fill in Applicants Information, Personal Information, Participation type , Email, Contact Number and Corresponding Address.
- The Star Marked details are mandatory (*).
- Check Summary Page before submission.
- Workshop dates: Nov. 05-07, 2021
- Last date of Registration & Payment: 01st Nov., 2021
- Confirmation and Invitation link : 03rd Nov., 20217
For Additional Information
Organizer Information 🇮🇳
Indian Institute of Technology, Patna, Daulatpur, Bihta, Bihar 801106
- Three Day online Training Programme Organized by Indian Institute of Technology, Patna
- Learn About Smart-City: Innovative Technologies
- Online Training Programme for Faculties/ research scholars/ PG students and Industry employees