MANIT offers various undergraduate and post graduate courses and research programs. This section covers all the information related to academic rules and connectivity to MANIT Bhopal .Under the peaceful and friendly environment, MANIT producing technocrats who are resources to Nation and the world. Our bright students with excellent technical skills have always been contributed to the successes of various sections towards the technical group.The total area of campus is 650 acres and protected by boundary wall and ring road. The entire campus consists of administrative and academic building, workshop, Library and community center, Residential area accommodation for students and staff and other general amenities such as post office, Shopping complex, a School for children, dispensary, an auditorium with the capacity of 1000 persons and sports complex with vast expand of open area. The campus is divided into three sections and facilities are given below:-
Online Short-Term Training Course on X-ray Diffraction: Theory, Methods and Workflow (XRD 2021) Organized by Department of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering in collaboration with Department of Physics Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal – 462 003
Online selfsponsored short-term training course on “X-ray Diffraction: Theory, Methods and Workflow” (XRD 2021) by the Department of Materials & Metallurgical Engineering (MME) in collaboration with the Physics, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, during 6 -15th September 2021
Topics to be Covered
What you will learn in this course
◆ Crystal Structure & X-Ray Powder Diffraction Basics
◆ Sample preparation and data acquisition
◆ Qualitative and Quantitative analysis
◆ Indexing the x-ray patterns
◆ Analyzing the peak shapes
◆ Determination of size and strain
◆ Structural Refinement using Rietveld Method
◆ Residual Stress Analysis
◆ Thin films and Texture Analysis
◆ Case Studies
Who can Apply?
- Beginners: those who are new to x-ray diffraction
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students of science and engineering discipline looking for certified courses
- Research scholars looking for interpreting their xrd data
- Analysts or Technicians looking for refresher course
- Lab managers who are responsible for the instrument or generating data in production line
- Teaching faculty who are handling this course
- Service and Marketing Engineers of these instruments who need to update their understanding on structures
- Note: Educational Institutes interested to conduct this course for their students may also contact the coordinators
◆ Students and Research Scholars Rs. 500/-
◆ Teaching/Research Faculties, Industry experts Rs 1000/-
How to Apply
◆ Candidate should submit an online application by clicking the Apply Online. Participants need to fill up the online application form by using the link given below with all the required details.
The link for the registration forms (online Google forms) is
The last date for the submission of application is 30TH
Tests and attendance are compulsory for the certification.
Procedure for Registration
- Fill in Applicants Information, Personal Information, Institutional Information, Payment Details , Email, Contact Number and Corresponding Address.
- The Star Marked details are mandatory (*).
- Check Summary Page before submission.
- Last date for registration is 30th August 2021
- Event date 6 – 15th September, 2021
For Additional Information
Organizer Information 🇮🇳
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Near Mata Mandir, Link Road No.3, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh India – 462003
- Online Short-Term Training Course Organized by Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
- Learn About Advanced Theory, Methods and Workflow (XRD 2021)
- Short Term Training Programme for Faculties/ research scholars/ PG students and Industry employees