National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) is one of the thirty NIT (s) established in 2010 by an act of parliament. It has been declared an Institute of National Importance. NIT Delhi is an autonomous Institute that functions under the Ministry of Education’s aegis, the Government of India. It aims to provide instructions and research facilities in various disciplines of Engineering, Science and Technology, Management, Social Sciences, and Humanities for advanced learning and dissemination of knowledge. Currently, the institute offers a B. Tech programmer in the disciplines of Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, and Electrical and Electronics Engineering. NITD is also offering M Tech. and Ph.D. programs. The institute is located at GT Karnal Road, near Garthi Khurad, Bakoli, Delhi
One Week Online Self-Sponsored Short Term Course on VLSI Devices and Communication Systems (VDCS) (23 rd -28 th May 2022) Organized by National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD)
This course is designed to provide exposure to the fundamentals of VLSI devices and communication systems. During this course, the scientists, academicians, and industry persons in their respective areas of expertise will discuss the current and future scope on VLSI and communication industry in India. The participants of this short-term program are expected to acquire different design steps of VLSI circuit and thrust areas in the communication system. This course provides an opportunity for participants to get cutting-edge research ideas and directions
Topics to be Covered
Major Course Contents:
● Introduction of VLSI Design
● Design and Simulation of VLSI Devices & its Applications
● Application of VLSI Devices in 5G Communication
● Application of VLSI Devices in RF Energy Harvesting
● 6G Technology
● Estimation and Detection Theory
● Machine Learning
● Introduction of Latex
Who can Apply?
Faculties of various Universities/ Institutes, Professionals from Industry, Scientists and Engineers from R&D organizations, PG, and Ph.D. scholars can apply for the course
◆ There is no registration Fee.
How to Apply
◆ Candidate should submit an online application by clicking the Apply Online. Participants need to fill up the online application form by using the link given below with all the required details.
Interested persons need to apply online through
Google Forms (through the proper channel).
E-certificate will be issued to participants after completing
- Last date for registration is 23rd May 2022
- Event date 23rd -28th May 2022
For Additional Information
Organizer Information 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology Plot No. FA7,Zone, P1, GT Karnal Road, Delhi, 110036
- One Week Self-Sponsored Short Term Course Organized by National Institute of Technology Delhi
- Learn About VLSI Devices and Communication Systems (VDCS)
- Self-Sponsored Short Term Course for Faculties of various Universities/ Institutes, Professionals from Industry, Scientists and Engineers from R&D organizations, PG, and Ph.D. scholars
🔖 Post Expires on 23rd May 2022