Erstwhile Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) was a premier Autonomous Institution of repute established in the year 1983 by Govt. of India. It was upgraded as State University under DELHI ACT 06 of 2018, Govt. of NCT of Delhi and named as Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) to provide education and research in the branches of Engineering, Technology, Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management, etc. and for advancement of learning and dissemination of knowledge in such branches and for certain other matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. The University is functioning on its own lush green campus spread over 145 acres with vast sports area and having residential campus also. The University has carved a name for itself nationally and internationally, and is a well-established University with fully equipped state-of-the-art modern laboratories, Library, Computer Centre, etc and a strong commitment for achieving excellence in Education and Research. University has got its own Dispensary set up which caters to the needs of Students, Staff. Campus/Residents for their routine medical issues.
Netaji Subhas University of Technology Online Applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for direct recruitment to the post of Medical Officer as per details given below:- POSITION AND PAY SCALE: MEDICAL OFFICER, PAY MATRIX RS. 56,100 – RS.1,77,500/- (Level 10) (7th CPC)
- Medical Officer
i) MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register alongwith experience of 05 years as Medical Officer in a Govt. Hospital/dispensary or from a reputed Hospital. OR
ii) Post Graduate qualification, preferably MD, in General medicine from a Govt. College/recognized University/ Institution.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
MEDICAL OFFICER, PAY MATRIX RS. 56,100 – RS.1,77,500/-
(Level 10) (7th CPC)
How to Apply
- No manual / paper applications will be entertained.
- After submitting applications through ONLINE mode, candidates should take a print out of registration cum application form and send the same along with self-attested copies of certificates / documents to the Registrar, NSUT.
- Information mentioned by the candidates at the time of registration / submission of application through ONLINE mode will only be given weightage.
- Before registering / applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least till the time recruitment process is completed.
- The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 03.11.2021 to mid night hours on 30.11.2021.
The last date for filling up the online applications is 30.11.2021 till 12.00 pm (night). The hard copy (Print out) of filled application form alongwith all enclosures covering the candidates credentials like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Pay Scale/ Remuneration drawn, NOC from the employer, etc. must reach on or before 15.12.2021 (6.00 P.M.). Mention “Application for the post of Medical Officer in NSUT” with other details on the envelope containing the hard copy of the Form and Annexures. Address for submission of Hard Copy:-
The Registrar, Netaji Subhas University of Technology,
Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector-3,
Dwarka, New Delhi-110078
Application Submission Deadline 30.11.2021.
Job Location 🇮🇳
Netaji Subhas University of Technology, Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi –110 078
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Netaji Subhas University of Technology
- Monthly Salary RS. 56,100 – RS.1,77,500/- (Level 10) (7th CPC)
- Job Opportunity for MBBS Degree