Erstwhile Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) was a premier Autonomous Institution of repute established in the year 1983 by Govt. of India. It was upgraded as State University under DELHI ACT 06 of 2018, Govt. of NCT of Delhi and named as Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) to provide education and research in the branches of Engineering, Technology, Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management, etc. and for advancement of learning and dissemination of knowledge in such branches and for certain other matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. The University is functioning on its own lush green campus spread over 145 acres with vast sports area and having residential campus also. The University has carved a name for itself nationally and internationally, and is a well-established University with fully equipped state-of-the-art modern laboratories, Library, Computer Centre, etc and a strong commitment for achieving excellence in Education and Research. University has got its own Dispensary set up which caters to the needs of Students, Staff. Campus/Residents for their routine medical issues.
Netaji Subhas University of Technology applications are invited from interested candidates for Senior Consultant (01 No.) and Consultant (06 Nos.) positions with expertise in different relevant fields such as, Civil Engineering, Landscaping Design, Transport Planning and Management, Architecture and Urban Planning, Urban Design, GIS and Remote Sensing, etc.
The details of experts required along with remuneration to be paid for the current financial year (FY 2022-2023) for 11 months duration is as below:
- Senior Consultant
- Senior Consultant
- Ph.D. in relevant area 1 Year and above
- P.G. in relevant area with 60% marks (or equivalent CGPA) 3 years and above
- U.G. in relevant area with 60% marks (or equivalent CGPA)** 5 years and above
- P.G. in relevant area with 60% marks (or equivalent CGPA)* 0-3 years
- U.G. in relevant area with 60% marks (or equivalent CGPA)** 1-5 years
As per the requirements of the PWD, outstanding young men and women from all over the country, are eligible for above mentioned study. The above required technical staff positions will be young professionals with a Postgraduate degree or Undergraduate degree from a reputed university/college in the fields of Architecture, Urban Design, Urban Planning, Landscape Design, GIS, Transport Planning, Civil Engineering or similar. They will have a clear interest, aptitude and commitment to public service. Preference will be given to Graduates and Postgraduates of reputed Universities/Institutes/Colleges from India and abroad.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Senior Consultant Consolidated monthly Salary/ Stipend (Rs) 1,25,000/-
- Consultant Consolidated monthly Salary/ Stipend (Rs) 75,000/-
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to fill the google form (https://forms.gle/chHPjC4g5tQqY4Me7) and attach relevant documents. Any queries related to these positions can be addressed to Prof. Athar Hussain (Project Coordinator & Head, Dept. of Civil Engineering, NSUT) at firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for application is 12th May, 2022 (Thursday).
Application Submission Deadline 12th May, 2022 (Thursday).
Job Location 🇮🇳
Netaji Subhas University of Technology, Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi –110 078
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in Netaji Subhas University of Technology
- Monthly Salary Rs.75,000/- – Rs.1,25,000/-
- Job Opportunity for Civil Engineering, Landscaping Design, Transport Planning and Management, Architecture and Urban Planning, Urban Design, GIS and Remote Sensing
🔖 Post Expires on 12th May 2022