National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli or NIT Trichy) is a national research university near the city of Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded as Regional Engineering College Tiruchirappalli in 1964 by the Governments of India and Tamil Nadu under the affiliation of the University of Madras. The college was granted Deemed University status in 2003 with the approval of the University Grants Commission, All India Council for Technical Education and Government of India and renamed as National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli. National Institute of Technology Trichy is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology established by the Government of India. Today, NITT is an autonomous co-educational technological institute, with 10 undergraduate and 28 graduate programs. Undergraduate programs lead to the B.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals only for the position of Junior Research Fellow for the ISRO-STIC sponsored research project under the principal investigator Dr.S.Suresh, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu. The details of the project are given below
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Project Title Development of Ammonia Based Flexible Heat-Pipe for Space Applications
Position and Number Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – One (1)
• B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with M.E/M.Tech in Thermal
Engineering or Energy Engineering or related field.
• Minimum 60% or 6.5 CGPA in UG and PG from a recognized University/
• Candidates with qualified GATE score will be given priority.
• Applicants who have not qualified in GATE/equivalent national level test are
also eligible to apply
• Selected candidates may have a chance to register for the Ph.D. at NIT
- Job Description
- Purchase of equipment and components for the project.
- Perform experiments and simulations related to this project.
- Data collection, analysis, and documentation of results.
- Drafting original manuscript and progress report yearly.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
Salary Rs. 31,000/- + 18% HRA per Month
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send the scanned copy of their duly filled applications (only in the prescribed format given below) along with the relevant supporting documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject marked as “JRF Application-ISRO-STIC Sponsored Project”.
The last date for receipt of applications is 30.04.2022
Last date for Application Submission is 30.04.2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli, Tanjore Main Road, NH67, near BHEL, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620015
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Rs. 31,000+18% HRA
- Job Opportunity for B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with M.E/M.Tech in Thermal Engineering or Energy Engineering