National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli or NIT Trichy) is a national research university near the city of Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded as Regional Engineering College Tiruchirappalli in 1964 by the Governments of India and Tamil Nadu under the affiliation of the University of Madras. The college was granted Deemed University status in 2003 with the approval of the University Grants Commission, All India Council for Technical Education and Government of India and renamed as National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli. National Institute of Technology Trichy is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology established by the Government of India. Today, NITT is an autonomous co-educational technological institute, with 10 undergraduate and 28 graduate programs. Undergraduate programs lead to the B.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for Project Positions (Research Staff: 01 & Project Assistant: 01) as per the details given below, (for consultancy/ research projects, under the principal investigator Dr. U. Srinivasulu Reddy, Assistant Professor,
Department Computer Applications), in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu
Title of the Project AI Based Weapon Logistic Management Module
- Research Staff
- Project Assistant
- Research Staff B.E/B.Tech (CSE, IT, IS) & M.E/M.Tech (CSE, IT, IS, Data Analytics)/ MCA/MSc (CS) with TWO Years’ experience
- Project Assistant B.E/B.Tech (CSE, IT, IS)/MCA/MSc (CS)
- Design and Develop AI Modules in Python for Ship Refit
- Design AI Modules in Python for predicting FCL for the ship refit
- Test and Evaluate developed AI Modules in Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam.
- Candidates has to work in Naval Dockyard, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. Preference will be given to local candidates.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Research Staff 31,000/- per month
- Project Assistant 20,000/- per month
How to Apply
A. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend
B. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the Office of the Principal Investigator through Registered/ Post “Research Staff & Project
Assistant – AI based Weapon logistics” mentioned on the cover
C. Filled in application should be furnished in the prescribed format.
D. Self-attested copies of marksheets, degree certificates and experience certificate.
E. The soft copy of the applicant shall be sent to email@example.com on or before 14th September
F. The duly filled-in hard copy of the application along with copies of certificates should reach us before 5.00 pm on 15th September 2021 in prescribed format.
G. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the interview through e-mail. The interview will be held in CA department, NIT Tiruchirappalli for the shortlisted candidates.
H. Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
I. Please note that No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
J. The decision of the selection committee is final. Canvassing in any form leads to rejection of the candidature.
Application Submission Deadline 15th September 2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli, Tanjore Main Road, NH67, near BHEL, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620015
For Additional Information
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Research Staff / Project Assistant
- Government Job Opportunity in National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
- Monthly Salary Rs.31,000
- Job Opportunity for Engineering in Computers/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication