National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli or NIT Trichy) is a national research university near the city of Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded as Regional Engineering College Tiruchirappalli in 1964 by the Governments of India and Tamil Nadu under the affiliation of the University of Madras. The college was granted Deemed University status in 2003 with the approval of the University Grants Commission, All India Council for Technical Education and Government of India and renamed as National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli. National Institute of Technology Trichy is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology established by the Government of India. Today, NITT is an autonomous co-educational technological institute, with 10 undergraduate and 28 graduate programs. Undergraduate programs lead to the B.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for Project Positions as per the details given below, (for consultancy/research projects), under the Project Investigator Dr. Sishaj P Simon and Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu.
- Title of the Project A 10 kW Pilot PV Plant Based on Single Axis Solar Tracking System Using Second Lever Principle
- Project Position: Project Assistant
- Project Assistant
Qualifications B.Sc/3 years Diploma in Engineering & Technology
(Preferably in Electrical or Mechanical)
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
Project Assistant Emoluments Rs. 20,000/- + 16% HRA
How to Apply
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the Office of the Principal Investigator through Registered/ Post with “ Project Assistant – EEE – CERI” mentioned on the cover:
- Filled in application should be furnished in the prescribed format.
- Self-attested copies of mark sheets, degree certificates and experience certificate.
- The soft copy of the application shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th December 2022.
- The duly filled-in hard copy of the application along with copies of certificates should reach us before 4.00 pm on 5th January 2023 in prescribed format.
Last date for Application Submission is 30th December 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli, Tanjore Main Road, NH67, near BHEL, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620015
For Additional Information
🔖 Post Expires on 30th December 2022