National Institute of Technology, Srinagar is one of the premier Educational Institutes in the Northern Regions of the country. It was established in 1960 and has been one of the eighteen Regional Engineering Colleges sponsored by the Govt. of India during the 2nd Plan. The Institute acquired the status of National Institute of Technology with deemed to be University status during August, 2003 and attained full autonomy in its Academics.
National Institute of Technology Srinagar Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for following Non-Teaching posts
- Junior Assistant
Position: Junior Assistant Details regarding Qualification, Experience, Pay, Application form etc. are available on the Institute Website www.nitsri.ac.in.
Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spreadsheet.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Junior Assistant Pay Level 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level -03
How to Apply
- Before applying for a post, applicants are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility. No enquiry in this regard will be entertained thereof.
- The applications shall be received through online mode only on
http://recruitment.nitsri.ac.in. The link will be available on the Institute website www.nitsri.ac.in from 27th May, 2022. The last date to submit the online applications is 17th June, 2022.
- Hard Copy of application form is not required to be sent to the Institute
- The link for online submission of application forms will be available on 27/05/2022 & the last date for submission of online application shall be 17/06/2022.
Application Submission Deadline 17th June, 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology Srinagar, Hazratbal, Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir, 190006
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in National Institute of Technology Srinagar
- Monthly Salary Level -03
- Job Opportunity for Senior secondary (10+2)
🔖 Post Expires on 17th June 2022