National Institute Of Technology, Silchar (राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान, सिलचर) is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India and was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Assam. In 2002 it was upgraded to the status of National Institute of Technology and was declared as Institute of National Importance under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for DST-SERB (EEQ) sponsored project in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, NIT Silchar, Assam.
Title of the project: Design and Development of Reconfigurable Plasmonic Biosensor using Phase Change Material for Label-free Detection of Lung and Liver Diseases
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Essential Qualification
- ME/M.Tech.or equivalent degreein Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) and related branches of ECE from recognized University. In addition GATE qualification is mandatory
- Master Degree in VLSI design/ Microelectronics/ Optoelectronics/ Nanoelectronics/ Device Physics.
- Proficiency in MATLAB is preferred.
- Knowledge in device simulation software is preferred
- Throughout First Class in academic career.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
Salary/Emoluments Rs. 31,000/- per month
How to Apply
Applicants are requested to submit the signed scanned copy of their filled-up application form along with C.V and all other relevant documents to the P.I. through email at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Application for the post of JRF under SERB- DST project EEQ/2021/000575”. Call letter for shortlisted candidates will be sent through email
Application Submission Deadline 07.08.2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology Silchar, Fakiratilla, Silchar, Assam 788010
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in National Institute of Technology Silchar
- Monthly Rs. 31,000/- per month
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Opportunity for ME/M.Tech.or equivalent degreein Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
🔖 Post Expires on 07th August 2022