National Institute Of Technology, Silchar (राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान, सिलचर) is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India and was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Assam. In 2002 it was upgraded to the status of National Institute of Technology and was declared as Institute of National Importance under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the temporary post of Scientific Administrative Assistant/ Field Operator for DST sponsored project in the Science, Technology, and Innovation Hub, NIT Silchar, Assam.
Title of the project Optimal Solution Evaluation
Title of the project Establishment of Science, Technology and Innovation Hub in NIT Silchar, Cachar, Assam, for the socio-economic upliftment of SC/ST population in Assam
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/ Field Operator
- Essential Qualification Any undergraduate degree (03/04 years duration) from Science/ Engineering/ Technology stream with knowledge in herbal/ medicinal
plants and basic awareness of traditional healing methods
- Desirable Qualification Proficiency (Read, Write and Speak) in Bodo/Assamese and English language with computer database creation and management knowledge will be preferred.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
Salary Rs. 18,000/-per month
How to Apply
Applicants are requested to submit the signed scanned copy of their filled-up application form along with C.V and all other relevant documents to the P.I. through email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for the post of Scientific Administrative Assistant/ Field Operator under DST project DST/ SEED/ SCSP/ STI/ 2020/309 (G)” .Call letters for short listed candidates will be sent through email
Application Submission Deadline 03rd May, 2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology Silchar, Fakiratilla, Silchar, Assam 788010
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in National Institute of Technology Silchar
- Monthly Salary Rs.18,000
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/ Field Operator Opportunity for Science/ Engineering/ Technology stream with knowledge in herbal/ medicinal plants