The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya is one among the thirty one NITs in India established under the NIT Act 2007 (Amended 2012) of the Parliament of India as Institutes of National Importance with full funding support from the Ministry of Education (Shiksha Mantralaya), Government of India. The aim is to build it to be a center of excellence in education and research in the fields of engineering, science and technology. The vision is to develop it to be an Institution vibrant with academic activities and bubbling with youthful creative energy. The challenge is to overcome the apparent disadvantages of its remote location and turn them into advantage.
National Institute of Technology Meghalaya Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) for the project entitled “Design and Development of highly sensitive Non-Conventional Ring Channel Shaped MOSFET based current mirror integrated pressure sensors (DST/TDT/DDP-36/2021)” under Technology Development Transfer (TDT) Division and Device Development Programme (DDP) Scheme, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India (File No.: DST/TDT/DDP/2021/129) in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
(a) MTech/ME in Electronics Engineering with specialization in VLSI, MEMS, Electronics and related areas with a minimum of 60% marks. The candidates must have cleared GATE exam. (b) Two years of research experience in the relevant field. (c) Age limit: Must not be over 32 years on 13th August, 2021. Relaxation for SC/ST & PH as per GOI norms.
Candidates having experience of working with MEMS & Semiconductor simulation softwares, and hands-on-training/experience in fabrication of MEMS and Semiconductor devices will be preferred for the SRF position in the project.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: The amount of SRF fellowship will be as per the DST and NIT Meghalaya norms.
How to Apply
- Append your self-attested scanned copies of the certificates, the application form and send to email@example.com as a single PDF file on or before 23th August 2021. The applications received after the mentioned date will not be considered further.
- The subject of the email should contain “Application for the post of SRF in DST Project (DST/TDT/DDP-36/2021)”.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for interview by 25th August 2021.
- Physical/Skype/Google Meet based Interview will be held on 30th August 2021. The exact time of interview will be informed through email.
Application Submission Deadline 23th August 2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong, Meghalaya 793003
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in National Institute of Technology Meghalaya
- SRF fellowship will be as per the DST and NIT Meghalaya norms.
- Job Opportunity for Engineering in Electronics Engineering with specialization in VLSI, MEMS, Electronics