The National Institute of Technology, Durgapur (formerly Regional Engineering College, Durgapur), was established by an Act of Parliament in 1960 as one of the eight such colleges aimed to function as a pace setter for engineering education in the country and to foster national integration.It is a fully-funded premier Technological Institution of the Government of India and is administered by an autonomous Board of Governors. The Institute is a University which awards B.Tech., M.C.A., M.Sc., M.B.A.,M.Tech. and Ph.D. degrees to students after their successful completion of the specified courses.
National Institute of Technology Durgapur Applications in plain paper are invited from Indian citizens for the following Junior Research Fellow post
An online interview will be held on 17th December, 2021 at 10 a.m. for the following position
Name of the Project: Structural and functional analysis of disordered regions in unbound and bound protein-protein and protein-nucleic acid complexes
- Junior Research Fellow
Position: Junior Research Fellow B.Tech./M.Sc./M.Tech. in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology or an allied area with at least 60% marks.
Candidates should have a NET/GATE/other National level exam qualification.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Fellowship will be @ Rs. 31,000/- p.m. Fellowship is available for a maximum period of 1 year
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply by email for an online interview. Last date to apply is 12th December 2021. Application in the prescribed format along with CV and copies of all supporting documents as a single PDF should be sent through email to:
email@example.com with the subject as “Application for JRF under SERB-DST funded project”. Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email to appear for the online interview.
Interview Time: 10 a.m. onwards on 17th December, 2021
Terms and conditions:
- The above position is purely contractual, and is for the duration of the project only. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
- Candidates called for interview should submit original mark-sheets, certificates etc.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of joining
Application Submission Deadline 12th December 2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology Durgapur, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur 713209, West Bengal
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in National Institute of Technology Durgapur
- Monthly Salary Rs.31,000
- Junior Research Fellow Opportunity for B.Tech./M.Sc./M.Tech. in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology