National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) is one of the thirty NIT(s) established in 2010 by an act of parliament. It has been declared an Institute of National Importance. NIT Delhi is an autonomous Institute that functions under the Ministry of Education’s aegis, the Government of India. It aims to provide instructions and research facilities in various disciplines of Engineering, Science and Technology, Management, Social Sciences, and Humanities for advanced learning and dissemination of knowledge. Currently, the institute offers a B. Tech programmer in the disciplines of Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, and Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Applications are invited from highly motivated and eligible candidates for 1 (one) position of Junior Research Fellow in the following DST-Inspire faculty funded sponsored project.
Project Title: Surface Modified Smart Nanoprobes for Subcellular Targeted Auto-Responsive Drug Delivery.
Funding Agency: Department of Science & Technology (DST)-INSPIRE
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01 Post
Principal investigator (PI): Dr. Chumki Dalal (Chemistry)
First division/class in Masters degree or equivalent in relevant area
(Chemistry/ Chemical Science/ Applied Chemistry or any relevant area) preference will be given to CSIR/UGC-NET or GATE qualified candidates.
Desirable Qualification & Experience: Knowledge/practical experience in nanomaterial synthesis and characterization/polymer chemistry/organic chemistry.
- Fellowship will be given as per DST Norms
How to Apply
- The candidate needs to apply as per attached application form
- Interested candidates will fill-up the online application form through this link: https://forms.gle/vxMPrv7C6WqAkjWC6
- The last date for submission of application is 31st December, 2023.
- The short-listed candidates to be called for interview would be notified by email only.
- Tentative interview schedule may be 2nd week of January, 2023.
- No interview call letter will be sent via post. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- Preference may be given to candidates willing to pursue Ph.D degree at NIT Delhi.
- Selected candidate will have to join assignment immediately on the receipt of the offer letter.
Application Submission Deadline 31.12.2023
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology Plot No. FA7,Zone, P1, GT Karnal Road, Delhi, 110036 Website: www.nitdelhi.ac.in Tele: +9111-33861000, 1001, 1005
For Additional Information
🔖 Post Expires on 31st December 2023