National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is located about 22 kilometers north-east of Calicut City. National Institute of Technology Calicut is a Technical Institution of national importance set up by an Act of parliament(Act 29 of 2007) namely, the National Institute of technology Act 2007, which received the assent of the President of India on 5th June,2007. The provision of the Act have come into force with effect from 15th August,2007 as per Notification S.O.1384(E) dated 9th August, 2007 of the Ministry of Education(Shiksha Mantralaya),New Delhi. As per the provision of the said Act, this Institution runs on non profitable basis.
Walk-in interview for the various Assistant (Students Activities and Sports) and Technical Staff, Physical Education positions in Physical Education Department of NIT Calicut
- Assistant (Students Activities and Sports)
- Technical Staff, Physical Education
Assistant (Students Activities and Sports) DPEd (Diploma in Physical Education) of two years or more with at least one years’ experience. or Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education from a recognized University or Institution. Or Degree in Fine Arts or Performing/Visual Arts/Visual communications
Technical Staff, Physical Education
(i) Certificate in Physical Education (Degree/Diploma candidate would also be considered)
(ii) Coaching/Physical trainer certificate from approved federations.
(iii) Experience at reputed Institutions in management and maintenance of Gymnasium, Sports equipment and Storekeeping of sorts equipment and related
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Assistant (Students Activities and Sports) Remuneration: Rs. 25,000/-
- Technical Staff, Physical Education Remuneration:Rs. 20,000/-
How to Apply
- The Institute proposes to prepare a panel of suitable personnel to engage in the Department of Physical Education on temporary basis for 11 months. The requirement is immediate and purely for temporary purpose.
- Interested candidates with the specified qualifications can report for the interview on 7th September 2022 at 10:30 AM (reporting time for candidates) at their own expenses in the Office of National Institute of Technology Calicut.
- The candidates should bring along with them the completed application form (attached) along with copies of relevant documents in support of your qualifications (education, experience and category etc.) for the selection committee.
Walk in Interview on 7th September 2022 at 10:30 AM
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology Calicut, Calicut Mukkam Road, Kattangal, Kerala 673601
For Additional Information
- Assistant and Technical Staff Opportunity in National Institute of Technology Calicut
- Monthly Remuneration Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 25,000
- Assistant and Technical Staff Opportunity for DPEd (Diploma in Physical Education) / Degree in Fine Arts or Performing/Visual Arts/Visual communications
🔖 Post Expires on 07th September 2022