National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is located about 22 kilometers north-east of Calicut City. National Institute of Technology Calicut is a Technical Institution of national importance set up by an Act of parliament(Act 29 of 2007) namely, the National Institute of technology Act 2007, which received the assent of the President of India on 5th June,2007. The provision of the Act have come into force with effect from 15th August,2007 as per Notification S.O.1384(E) dated 9th August, 2007 of the Ministry of Education(Shiksha Mantralaya),New Delhi. As per the provision of the said Act, this Institution runs on non profitable basis.
An Offline interview for the engagement of a Project Associate (on contract basis) for a SERB Research Project in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, NIT Calicut is scheduled to be held on First week of April 2023.
Title of the Project : “A Step towards Smart city Environment: A Reinforcement Learning Based Intelligent Traffic Control for Transportation System for Smart Cities”.
Project Associate (on contract basis)
1. A Candidate with M.E/M.Tech. In (Computer Science and Engineering/ information Technology) With NET/ GATE Qualified. The salary for Such a candidate will be Rs. 31,000 + HRA per month. Or 2. A Candidate with M.E/ M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology) without valid GATE/ NET score. The salary for such candidate will be Rs. 25,000 + HRA per month.
- Project Associate The salary for Such a candidate will be Rs. 31,000 + HRA per month.
How to Apply
Candidates have to send an application form in the prescribed format (annexed) as e-mail to email@example.com with subject “Application for Project associate -1-SERB/CSED/PM-300”. The self-attested copy of all the relevant certificates/document proofs scanned and merged as a single PDF file also has to be sent along with the application form.
The interview will be conducted at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, time and and date of the interview will be informed to the selected candidate through their Email. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
Last date to receive the submission of online application: 27.03.2023 at 5.00pm
Application Submission Deadline 27.03.2023 at 5.00pm
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology Calicut, Calicut Mukkam Road, Kattangal, Kerala 673601
For Additional Information
National Institute Of Technology Calicut an Offline interview for the engagement of a Project Associate (on contract basis) for a SERB Research Project
- Job Opportunity in National Institute Of Technology Calicut
- Monthly Remuneration Rs. 31,000 + HRA per month.
- Job Opportunity for M.E/M.Tech. In (Computer Science and Engineering/ information Technology)
🔖 Post Expires on 27th March 2023