National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is located about 22 kilometers north-east of Calicut City. National Institute of Technology Calicut is a Technical Institution of national importance set up by an Act of parliament(Act 29 of 2007) namely, the National Institute of technology Act 2007, which received the assent of the President of India on 5th June,2007. The provision of the Act have come into force with effect from 15th August,2007 as per Notification S.O.1384(E) dated 9th August, 2007 of the Ministry of Education(Shiksha Mantralaya),New Delhi. As per the provision of the said Act, this Institution runs on non profitable basis.
An Online Interview for the engagement of a Junior Research Fellow (on contract basis) for a Research Project in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Calicut is scheduled to be held on 05.01.2022
Name of the sponsoring Agency :Aeronautics R&D Board (ARDB), DRDO
Name of Project: “Experimental Investigations and Electro-Thermal Modeling of Electrode Wear Compensation in Micro Electric Discharge Drilling of Super Alloys for proving the Dimensional Accuracy and Functional Performance of Cooling Holes on Turbine Blades and Vanes“
- Junior Research Fellow
Qualifications : BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/Mechatronics or equivalent Degree and ME/M.Tech. with specialization in Manufacturing/ Production/ Material Science/Design/Mechatronics/Mechanical or equivalent Degree – with GATE score.
Desirable Experience : Nil. However, prior exposure/experience in software like ANSYS, ABAQUS, LabVIEW, MATLAB or PYTHON Programming is preferred.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Rs. 31,000/- (Rupees thirty one thousand only) per month (consolidated) + HRA (if applicable)
How to Apply
- Candidates have to send an application form in the prescribed format (annexed) as e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Application for JRF: ARDB-MED/BK”. The self attested copy of all the relevant certificates/document proofs scanned and merged as a single PDF file also has to be sent along with the application form. The interview will be conducted online and the date of which will be informed to the selected candidates through their e-mail. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax qualification and experience for the candidates with exceptional credentials.
- Applicants who are employed in government or any other organizations are required to send a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer, if selected for the interview.
- Last date to receive the submission of online application: 29.12.2021 at 4.00pm
Application Submission Deadline 29.12.2021 at 04:00 p.m.
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Technology Calicut, Calicut Mukkam Road, Kattangal, Kerala 673601
For Additional Information
Online interview notice with Application Form for the post of Junior Research Fellow (on contract basis) for the Research Projects in the Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Junior Research Fellow Opportunity in National Institute of Technology Calicut
- Monthly Fellowship Rs. 31,000/- (Rupees thirty one thousand only) per month
- Job Opportunity for BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/Mechatronics