NIPFP, an autonomous organisation under the aegis of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India, is a premier research organization for conducting research, policy advocacy, and capacity building activities in the field of public economics and macro finance. Established in 1976 as an autonomous institution under the Societies Registration Act, 1860; the Institute has made significant contribution to policy reforms at all levels of Government of India. NIPFP provides research, advisory, and Capacity building support on macroeconomics, fiscal policy, and intergovernmental finance at both national and international levels. The vision of the Institute is to “promote stable and sustainable development”.
NIPFP invites applications under online mode only from qualified and experienced candidates for one post of EDP Manager [in the Pay Matrix Level-12 (78,800-2,09,200), Cell-1,Rs.78,800] to be filled initially for a period of two years on contractual basis through direct recruitment/ deputation basis. The services may thereafter be regularized/ confirmed, subject to fitness, based on assessment of performance during the contract period. In case the performance during the contract is not found satisfactory, then the Services may be discontinued, as per the terms and conditions of the offer of appointment.
National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP) invites applications under Online Mode only from qualified and experienced Candidates for one post of EDP Manager.
- EDP Manager
Position: EDP Manager Ph.D. with 5 years relevant experience or M.E./M. Tech. with computer specialization with at least 7 years relevant experience or Master degree in Science/Math/Statistics, Operational Research or Economics (with statistics) with 10 years relevant experience of computer or electronics specialization with at least 10 years’ experience in computer field.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- (Level-12 (Rs.78,800-2,09,200), Cell-1 Rs.78,800/-) – one post (General) [to be filled, on contractual basis, initially for a period of two years, on direct recruitment/deputation basis]. The minimum salary to a newly incumbent works out to Rs.1,34,000.00. The incumbent will also be eligible for other benefits like LTC, Medical for self and family, Provident Fund, Group Insurance, Children Education Allowance etc. as admissible to a Central Govt. Employee.
How to Apply
Application must be filled online. Link for the same is available at NIPFP website: https://www.nipfp.org.in/about-us/careers. Any corrigendum/addendum concerning this advertisement will be uploaded only on our website.
- Interested candidates must apply by filling in relevant application form online and upload scanned copies of all certificates/documents with photograph and signature as per the Instructions given below. Last date for submission of online application is 10/12/2021 (11:59 pm). Method of selection for the post of EDP Manager will be through Personal Interview.
- Last Date for receiving application: 10/12/2021 (Friday), 11.59 pm under online
mode only at the recruitment link http://pfisdatabank.in/Recur_DataCollect/view.php?id=19660
- Applications or any other documents will not be received by hand/email/post/courier etc.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 10/12/2021 (Midnight) from the date of publication of the advertisement in newspaper.
The details regarding Educational Qualifications, Experience and General Terms & Conditions along with prescribed format of application are available at NIPFP website www.nipfp.org.in/about-us/careers/
NIPFP reserves its right to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason, whatsoever
Application Submission Deadline 10/12/2021 (Friday), 11.59 pm
Job Location 🇮🇳
National Institute of Public Finance and Policy, 18/2 Satsang Vihar Marg, Spl. Institutional Area [Opp: JNU (East Gate)] New Delhi – 110 067
For Additional Information
NIPFP invites applications under Online Mode only from qualified and experienced Candidates for one post of EDP Manager, to be filled on contractual basis, initially for a period of two years, on direct recruitment/deputation basis
- Government Job Opportunity in National Institute of Public Finance and Policy
- Monthly Salary (Level-12 (Rs.78,800-2,09,200), Cell-1 Rs.78,800/-
- Job Opportunity for Engineering in Computers/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology